Prologue: Gilgamesh's Descendant.

I do not own any of the fate series or it's characters, All rights go to TYPE-MOON, A-1 Pictures, Shaft, ufotable.

10 Years Before The Beginning Of The Story* After The Massacre Of Fuyuki City* After The Failure Of The 4th Holy Grail War*

Gelda's POV*(Age: 8)

I was dragged to the church by my mother and I noticed she was crying.

I asked "Mommy? What's going on?".

She didn't answer me as we entered the church.

We passed by this man who looked a little like me.

Mom and I now stood in front of the priest.

Mom begged him to take me in and train me but he responded with a nope to mom

She said that wasn't good enough and the priest hit her aside.

I opened one of my golden portals and said "Stop it!!".

Before I could hit him with a sword my sword was hit aside.

I turned and saw the other man standing with a smirk on his face.

He said "Now Kirei, is that how you treat your women?".

The priest sighed before walking away.

The man leaned down and asked "And what is your name?".

I said "Gelda. Gelda Uruk.".

He smirked and said "I'm Gilgamesh.".

I got excited and asked "From the stories mom reads?".

He stood up and said "Perhaps, now tell me, why did your mother bring you here?".

I frowned and looked down.

I said "She's scared of me. She's scared of this power I have. She blames me for the death of father and hates me.".

He said "Well don't feel bad. I was in a similar situation though I was a little older then you are.".

I got excited again and asked "Do you mean the story of your fight with The Bull of Heaven?".

He laughed a little and said "Yes. Yes I do.".

I said "So cool.".

He asked "So if I were to ask you, if I could train you on how to use your power, would you accept it?".

I said "Yes sir.".

He said "Good, now let's help your mother up.".

Me and the legendary hero of heroes Gilgamesh helped mom to a seat and we were off to begin my training on this power I have.

I was taken to this super expensive looking house where I was gonna live.

1 Year Later*

I was working on how to master Gate of Babylon under Gilgamesh's teaching but it was a strong technique that required a lot of training day and night.

2 Years Later*

I mastered the Gate of Babylon and Gilgamesh said I was on my own now as he left to do more heroic things I would assume.

3 More Years Later*

I trained on how to use all manner of weapons for the use of Gate of Babylon.

I also joined the local high school where I made all sorts of friends and met the funniest girl ever, Rin Tohsaka.

I would tease her by hugging her from behind and lifting her up saying she'd be mine one day.

I love it when I make her get flustered or blush and she returns my quips with a tad bit of sass that I love to hear from her.

The next 4 years of my life are gonna be wonderful.

4 Years Later*

I have had no luck making Rin fall in love with me but I know she's crushing on someone so all I have to do now is wait.

I felt a few disturbances in magic which meant The Holy Grail War was about to begin soon.