Chapter 10: The Moon Holy Grail War.

I don't own any of the fate series or it's characters, All rights go to TYPE-MOON, A-1 Pictures, Shaft, Netflix, and unfotable.

A 100 Years After Chapter 9*

Gelda's POV*

Earth was gone, I was immortal, and what was left of humanity was fighting a Moon Holy Grail War for the Moon Cell.

I was almost dead on the inside when SERAPH recreates people after they die.

I waited over a hundred years for the best of the best to be found on each floor.

I summoned my Servant who turned out to be none other than Merlin himself.

I finally stood up and in memory of Karna dawned my unamed Kavacha armor.

I soon enough opened a Gate of Babylon and summoned one of the divine weapons of my grandfather Gilgamesh, the divine book of spells, Melammu Dingir to my hands.

I then summoned the unamed Vasavi Shakti, Karna's divine spear of light.

While on the First Floor, I had to beat Shinji and his Rider Class Servant, Sir Francis Drake.

I easily destroyed Shinji and his Servant with one attack from Vasavi Shakti and The Ladder began taking us up to the next floor.

I enjoyed a nice relaxing night of rest while Merlin bugged me about my abilities and I told him to buzz off.

We soon appeared on the Second Floor which was a wide forest area and a sniper decided to take his shot at us but I used Melammu Dingir to destroy anyone and anything on this floor except for me and Merlin.

We ascended to the next floor where we were immediately rushed up to the next floor where we encountered Berserker.

I slaughtered him and this desolate city with Melammu Dingir and we moved up to the next floor where I beat an army of Lancer Rin's and some other chick and I was allowed to move up to the next floor where we encountered Gawain and he allowed us to pass free of charge.

We now stood before Twice Piecemen and none other then Buddha himself.

Twice asked "Why have you come for the Moon Cell?".

I said "I have not. I have come to seek one worthy of such a gift.".

Twice said "Elaborate.".

I said "I am unworthy of wielding such a device, but I can test a successor for worthiness of an omnipotent wish.".

Twice said "Saver. Deal with them.".

I said "Merlin. Delay Buddha while I deal with Twice.".

Merlin said "Understood." and the fight of fights between those two began while I approached Twice.

I said "End this. I know you can't use the Moon Cell but I won't either.".

30 Seconds Later*

Twice and Buddha were dead and gone and I took a seat in front of the Moon Cell in order to guard it.

Merlin said "I'm gonna go. But I'll be around if you ever need me little one.".

I smirked and said "You got it." as he faded away and I endured my solitude.

1 Year Later*

A girl arrived on my floor with Nero Claudius.

They approached and I said "Stop!".

They did as I said and then I asked "What is your wish?".

The girl said "The salvation of humanity's decline and the rebirth of Earth.".

I nodded and stood up.

I said "Fight for it then.".

Nero jumped at me but I blocked her with my unamed Vasavi Shakti.

She attempted to come at me again and all I had to do was stab her with Vasavi Shakti and light her ablaze which killed the young girl in the process.

I sighed as I took my seat and waited for the next worthy challenger.

900 Years Later*

A boy appeared with Nero Claudius, Rin, Gawain, and Leonardo.

I asked "What is your wish?".

The boy said "The salvation of humanity and the rebirth of Earth.".

I smiled and said "You pass.".

The boy asked "Why?".

I stood up and said "Returning from the dead with the same wish in tact after 900 Years, and a will that draws others to you. You are a worthy user of the Moon Cell.".

After Hakuno's Wish On Earth*

I walked the newly restored Earth with Rin and we looked out at the distance.

I smiled but I soon enough couldn't move.

Rin said "I order you with a Command Spell! Summon the five Lesser Grails here!".

Gate of Babylon acted on it's own and I saw 5 Holy Grails.

I asked "But where-?".

I remembered Kirei's arm of Command Seals 1000 years prior.

I said "You took them in the fire when I couldn't see you.".

Rin said "That's right. Now it's time for some wishes. By this Command Spell! I order you to not move or attack me until I am gone!".

I couldn't move as she began her wishes.

Rin picked one of the Holy Grails up and said "I wish for the world to be reset back in time to the Age of Gods and before Enkidu and Gilgamesh fought!".

I was confused with her wish as everything was reset back in time.

Rin picked another one of the Holy Grails up and said "I wish for Gelda Uruk to maintain her knowledge of magic, The Gate of Babylon, fighting, weapons, the weapons abilites and the weapons names, her name, but forget her life in the present.".

I said "N...".

Everything went blank.

Rin's POV*

I looked at Gelda who had forgotten everything except her skills and name.

She looked up at me and asked "Who are you miss?".

I picked up another Holy Grail and said "I wish for myself to be sent to 2015 with knowledge of this new world.".

I instantly popped to 2015 and then waited a second only to have all the knowledge of the new world shot into my head.

I was a bit sad for Gelda now.

I picked up another Holy Grail and said "I wish for Gelda and the ones she loves most to live forever.".

I then used the last Holy Grail and said "I wish for the world to time loop itself every time after The Great Holy Grail War ends.".

It may or may not have gone into affect but I was happy now for us all.

I was soon attacked by Caster and had all the Command Seals taken away and I was turned to ash by her.