Chapter 2: The War Rages On.

I do not own any of the fate series or it's characters, All rights go to TYPE-MOON, A-1 Pictures, Shaft, ufotable.

A Few Minutes After The End Of Chapter 1*

Gelda's POV*

I took a seat at the small table inside Shirou's home and he handed me and Rin some tea.

I took a sip of my tea as Rin said "Okay, let's get down to business.".

I put my tea down and Rin asked "You have no idea what you're doing, do you?".

Shirou shook his head.

Rin said "To put it simply, you've been chosen to be a Master. Have you noticed a Stigmata or something on your body?".

Shirou asked "Stigmata?".

I said "Rin means Command Seals, Shirou.".

Shirou said "Oh, this." and he showed his hand.

Rin said "Yes. Those are the marks that make you a Master. They're also spells that let you control your Servant. So as long as you keep those around, you can keep Saber under control.".

Shirou asked "What do you mean?".

I said "Command Seals are inviolable orders. They can force your Servant to obey, even if it means bending them to your will.".

Rin said "You'll probably be killed if you use all three too soon.".

Shirou in shock asked "I'll be killed?".

Rin said "That's right. The Holy Grail War, a trial where Masters kill other Masters in order to claim the grail for themselves, which can grant any wish.".

Shirou asked "Why are you telling me this?".

I took a sip of tea while Rin explained the Holy Grail War.

Rin explained the part about mages killing mages and I set my cup down.

Shirou asked "Do you really expect me to believe all of this?".

Rin said "I'm simply laying out the facts. Besides, deep inside you know already.".

I looked down at the bottom of my glass.

I used Gate of Babylon to summon the gallon of tea to my hand.

I poured a glass while Rin talked about Shirou almost dying twice today and that Saber was a familiar that would be around to help him survive the war.

I put the jug back in the Gate of Babylon and began enjoying my new cup of tea while I listened to Rin talk about the heroes of the past.

I set my glass down and laid my head on the table and looked up at Rin while she looked at me confusedly.

Rin asked "Is something wrong?".

I said "No. I'm just curious why you haven't asked about me Rinny.".

Rin said "I've always known about your power Gelda. I've been able to sense it since we first met.".

I sat up and nodded and said "Well, why I'm here I guess I'll set the record straight.".

I turned to Shirou and Saber.

I said "Either of you touch or as much as hurt Rin, I will personally destroy you, Servant or not. That goes for you upstairs too big man!!".

I turned to Rin.

I said "I'm going home. Holler if you need me. Besides that, I'm only part of this war as a observer and a peacemaker.".