Chapter 16: The War's End.

I don't own any of the fate series or it's characters, All rights go to TYPE-MOON, A-1 Pictures, Shaft, Netflix, and unfotable.

A Day After Chapter 15*

Gelda's POV*

I was informed that Diarmuid had been taken out ungraciously by Artoria's Master who I now assumed was someone else entirely.

I mentally sword I'd avenge Diarmuid's death by killing the one responsible in do time.

The Next Morning*

Kirei informed me and Tokiomi of his father Risei's death.

Tokiomi angrily asked "Impossible... Why would the overseer be killed?".

Tokiomi angrily hit his chair arm and said "It's unthinkable. This cannot be allowed!".

Tokiomi looked to Kirei and calmed down a bit.

Tokiomi said "I'm sure it must be regrettable for you to lose your father this way.".

Kirei said "Yes.".

Tokiomi said "Father Risei was like a second father to me. It's been one unexpected disaster after another... it might prove necessary to formulate a plan of some sort at once.".

Kirei and I took my leave and I left Kirei to his own devices which happened to be killing the once great Tokiomi who planned to kill me by the end of this war.

Later On In The Nighttime*

I materialized into Tokiomi's study only to see him dead at Kirei's feet.

Me and Kirei made a pact since I still longed to see what he would do and I also wanted my wish granted.

The Next Night*

I and Kirei watch Kariya lose his shit and hurt and injure Tokiomi's wife.

Kariya soon started crying as he limped out of the church.

I said "That was terrible.".

I turned to Kirei and asked "What did you think of it?".

Kirei downed his glass of wine and said "This wine tastes... It's different then I remembered.".

I said "That means you've begun to enjoy the feeling of joy.

The Next Night*

I headed out to meet my foe, the King of Conqueror's on the battlefield and settle things once and for all while Kirei kept the Holy Grail safe and sent Berserker to delay Artoria.

I stood on a bridge as I saw Iskandar approaching by horseback.

He stopped and he and Waver looked at me with both fear and hope.