One. [Thor Imagine]

It had been months since you'd last seen your lover, the God of Thunder. Part of you didn't believe he was coming back. He promised he would , but you knew he had an important role to play.
At the moment, you were watching over your cousin's 11 month old daughter, Arya, while your cousin went on a vacation with her husband.
You sat on the couch playing Arya while she giggle and gurgled and made those cute baby noise. You smiled and she bounced around on your lap. Being so focused on Arya you didn't see the blinding light of the bifrost outside. And moments later, there was a loud knock on the door. Sighing, you balanced Arya on your hip and walked to the door.
Slowly, you opened it. When you saw who it was your mouth dropped open and you gasped.
"Th-Thor?" You whispered. He smiled that charming smiled that you loved and he leaned in, kissing you softly, using his hands to stroke your cheeks. Using your free hand, you entangled your fingers into his long blond hair.
He pulled away, only a few millimeters.
"{ y/n } I'm sorry I haven't visited you, or that I haven't been in contact. But I'm here now okay?" He murmured. You nodded as a few tears welled and spilled. He smiled and kissed you again, gently and passionately. Then you heard Arya giggled and then pulled away and looked down at her. She placed her hand on his torso. Now of course he was wearing those Asgardian clothes that you found very attractive.

But his face fell a little when he saw Arya.

"Is she yours?" He asked quietly, referring as to whether Arya was your child or not.

You shook your head. "She's my cousin's." You murmur. He smiled and kissed you again.

"Good because I want you to be the one to carry my child." He said playfully against your lips.