Six. [Sherlock Imagine]

You hurrying along the streets, urgently trying to get to you internship. You had woken up late today and all your papers and laptop were crammed into your bag haphazardly. You were studying to be a detective. That had been your dream since you were a child.

As you hurried along, taking quick sips of your tea, you didn't notice the tall man standing, probably waiting for a cab. Unfortunately, you crashed right into him and papers [and tea] went flying. Luckily, the tea didn't hit your work, but it went all over the mans' coat.

"I am so sorry!" You exclaimed, hurriedly trying to collect your stuff. He huffed and you knew he was watching you.

"Really. A detective internship with Lestrade?" He scoffed as he picked up one of your papers and examined it. You opened your mouth go retort, but he just continued speaking. "The strategies they tell you don't work, Scotland Yard can't even solve any mysteries without me there to help." He said. By now, you got your paper back and stuffed it all into your bag. You looked at him and raised an eyes brow.

"How do you know I have an internship with...." Then you realized who was standing in front of you. This tall man with the curly brown hair, dark grey scarf, deep voice, and black coat was Sherlock Holmes!

"You-you're Sherlock Holmes!" You say, a bit if excitement in your voice. He smiled a little.

"Who else would I be?" He said, with an 'it's obvious' tone. "Wow...." You breathed.

"Well Miss [ y/n ]," he said, knowing your name from reading the paper.
"Would you rather train with a professional or with the less so Scotland Yard?" He said. He was obviously boasting his abilities. You smiled and blushed a bit.

"I would rather learn from a professional like yourself." He smiled and rubbed his hands. "Let's' gets started!"