Three. [Tenth Doctor Imagine]

You were hurrying down the busy street, pretty close to being late for work. You thought you'd make it in time, but just your luck, you crashed into a man running in the opposite direction.

You both crashed to the ground. This got you a bit angry. Did this man not see that you were in a hurry?

"Oi! Watch it!" You said as you began to push yourself up. He got up before you and held out a hand.

"I'm sorry. I'm the Doctor by the way. And you are....?" He asked. He was dressed in a blue suit and long brown trench coat. He had hazel eyes and brown, slightly unkept hair. And he was smiling.

" {y/n y/l/n }, " you said quickly brushing off dirt from your knees and hands. He smiled a little more. Why was he smiling?

"Well { y/n }, I recommend you come with me-" He was cut off by a loud crash and then some screams of pedestrians. You turned to see what it was. Your mouth dropped open at the sight. Rhino-headed soldier things. One of them pointed and yelled something non-understandable at the Doctor. And then it pointed at you.

"Well, I guess you could say that's why..." The Doctor said. "So come on, let's go. Rather not be caught by then." He said. You nodded and slowly, a bit shocked.

The Doctor began to run and you quickly followed. Forget about going to work, this was far to exciting and well, the Rhino-headed soldiers were blocking your path and they apparently had said something about you.

The Doctor ran toward an ally and there was a big, blue, 1960's Police Box.

"This is my TARDIS." Doctor said with a smile. He walked up to and unlocked it and opened it, holding it open for you. You smiled and blushed a little, walking in.

Your mouth dropped open. It was much much larger on the inside. Like, it was massive. "Whoa...." You gasped.

"Yup. She's bigger on the inside. My time traveling space ship. Thing." He grinned. You turned around, taking it all in.

"Well. I'm going to have to ask for your help. And, { y/n }, I makes you this proposal now. If you are going to find this fun, would you like to join me for more fun?" He asked, still grinning.

You smiled. "Doctor, I think I would love too." You said.

"Alrighty then. Let's begin!"