Naira vs vedika

Kaira one shot

As we all are frustrated by that galey ka haad that cheapika. I thought i should write an os were sherni naira returns because I miss the sherni and I would even write different os on tracks that we fans wanted after the leap also in this os the start part is written by one of my friend and naira's pov by me. Do leave comments and constructive criticism is always accepted. sorry if there are any grammatical errors

The story starts from the birthday celebration were kairav had his out burst and instead of running away naira takes him home. In this story cheapika comes back from USA and is happy knowing that kairav hates Kartik and that naira and kairav will not return. So, the scenes starts from next day at singhu sadhan.

I will write this part in a paragraph the main plot starts from naira's pov

The next day

naira is with kairav in their room suddenly vedika enters.

Vedika had a talk with gayu and got to know all about kv hating kartik she got happy thinking that now even kairav hates k so he will never let naira back in Kartik's life and so she went to Singhania sadhan so that she can talk to naira and emotionally blackmail naira so that she can go back to goa.

Vedika: ab kairav kaisa hai to naira

Naira: thik hai thoda ghussa hai kartik say lekin sab thik hojayega, mein sab thik kar dungi.

Vedika: naira tumhey abhi lagta hai tum dono ko yaha rehna chaiye.

Naira gets shock hearing those words and say yeh kya bol rahi hai app ha mujhey yaha rukhna chaiye aur waise bhi kairav abhi bacha hai sirf ghussa hai iska matlab yeh nhi hai ki woh apney papa say pyaar nhi karta.

Vedika gets irritated and say aap samajh nhi rahi hai kyu zidd pe adhi hai apkey yaha rehney say na mein khush hu na kartik aur na he kairav. Kyu selfish ban rahi ho aap, kyu teen zindagiya barbad kar rahi ho.

Naira got hurt listening to all this but kept quiet.

Vedika: kairav ko abhi kartik pasand nhi hai nafart karta hai unsay yahi sahi mauka hai lekey jaiye kairav ko mere aur kartik k life say durr.

Naira got shock on seeing vedika's selfishness but kept quiet.

Vedika: isliye ap yeh sab ban kijiye , app dono chaley jao kartik k life say durr aur waise bhi apki unkey life mein koi importance nahi hai. Kyu app unhey unka past nhi bhulney deytey plss chali jao yaha say apne bachey ko lekey, app dono say chutkar mileyga tab mujhey dekhengay na aur wasie bhi jo bhi bday party mein hua dekh k toh aisa he lagta hai kairav sirf tumhara beta hai kartik ka khoon hai bhi ya nhi , hota to itni nafarat nhi karta unsay.

Writer's POV

And that did it that line was enough to evoke the fire in naira which was silent for long time and naira took hold of vedika's hand so tightly that she yelped in pain yeh kya kar rahi ho aap mera haath chodh dard ho raha hai.

And naira turned around giving her the most dangerous glare.

Vedika got scared as she has never seen such look of naira she said all this so that naira can run away again as she knew as a mother naira would never want anyone questioning her child's existence and also She thought naira was just an emotional fool who can be played around.

Oh how wrong was vedika as she has seen only the timid naira but not the sherni who can bite and kill any one who looks at her love and family with hatered .

All the Gfam along with kartik were down in the hall they all have decided to talk to kairav and clear his misunderstandings when they saw naira holding vedika and forcing her to come down stares