Jealousy part 2

Part 2

So 2 to 3 days have passed and kartik's anger has reached the edge because everytime he went near naira Rishabh had to intervein and on top of that vedika is not leaving his side which is irritating him the most. But today his anger reached his peak when he saw what happened in Singhania's.

Flashback singu villa kartik ko naira say milna tha kyunki 2 din say ussney usse akeley dekha nhi tha kyunki Rishabh humesha naira k saath hota aur Bhabhi maa ki baatein usse saataye ja rahi thi toh woh kairav aur vansh ko lekey singu villa pocha.

Kartik's pov

Kaha hai naira . uss admi k liye kya kairav say bhi nhi mileygi waise bhi 2 saal ka bacha thodi hai usskey saath haar waqt rehney ki zaroorat nhi and then he heard naira's voice and relief rushed through his body

Naira : aree tumlog yaaahaa (and she slipped but before kartik can catch her Rishabh caught her and they had an eye lock which was broken by kartik's loud cough) and kairav ran towards naira and hugged and thanked Rishabh for saving his mumma

Kairav: Thanku uncle mere mumma ko bachaney k liye.

And that lined pricked kartik's heart the most.

Rishabh laughed and said pulling kairav's cheeks ab kya karey koi aur toh hai nhi na jo tumhari mumma ko bacha sakkey toh bhas majboori mein bacha liya waise bhi dekho tum ittu say ho tumney thanku bola lekin tumhari mumma ney dekho na sorry and thanku bola(sighing)

And this made kartik even more angry who does he think he is naira had 3 mens in her life her father her kartik and their baby boy who can save her from any fall he was not needed thought kartik who was now buring with jealousy as the scene that was going in front of him reminded him of his and naira's early days those no thanku and sorry banter were only for kaira no one was allowed to say tha no one by now kartik was throwing draggers towards rishabh that went unnoticed by both naira and rishabh.

Naira who got irritated said shutup bandar khekey waise bhi meiney nhi kaha tha bachaney tum mere pass teh toh tumney bacha liya woh bhi credit k liye .

Rishabh: by god naira kitna jhoot bolti hue ek toh help ki aur no thanku kya din agaye mere (sighing) ek thanku bhi nasib nhi tha kha woh bachpan k din jab tum mere agay pichey ghumti thi aur kaha yeh din.

Naira : kya agaye pichey pagal wagal ho kya naira kisse k agay pichey nhi ghumati .

Rishabh: acha jhoot mat bolo tumhey mujhpe crush tha isliye tum humesha mere agay pichey ghumati rehti school mein.

Naira (laughed ) tum na kutta pal lo nhi ek kaam karo bandar paal lo lekin aise faltu galtfimi mat palna mujhey koi crush nhi tha woh meiney bhai say jhoot kaha tha taki woh unki girlfriend ka naam mujhey bataye aur mein unko blackmail kar sakhu waise bhi mera koi crush wash nhi tha bachpan say aur na kabhi hoga waise bhi aaj tak meiney bas ek insaan say pyaa... and she stopped realising in wat situation they were in and wat she was about to say and then she saw kartik who was in front of her looking at her with his intense gaze but she was thankfull towards rishabh for saving her from the situation

Rishabh: haa wahi who ek insaan tom cruise hai tere phela aur akhiri pyaar

Kartik who was the silent spectator of the situation was already red from angry as that guy touched his naira also because she fell into some other guy's arm which were not Kartik's and on top of that he had the audacity of calling himself as naira's first crush. no that was not true he knew naira she would have shared all this with him when they were together so wen naira confessed that she never had a crush on Rishabh , Kartik was more than happy and was super happy when she said she only loved one person in her whole life but that happiness was short lived when that guy took tom cruise name and naira nodded. Suddenly the heard Bhabhi maa calling rishabh and naira and kartik looked on when naira ignored him and went inside with rishabh every thing that happened in front of him was making him mad with anger that feeling of naira going away from him and that asshole being near his naira 24/7 was pissing him off suddenly he was called out by mishti.