Jealousy part 1

So this track starts from recent episode were kartik is in the jail and is bailed out with the help of a lawyer and the lawyer is none other than Rishabh he came to india to help naitik and coincidently naira will ask him for help and from now on naira will stay in singu villa and naitik is pissed off by goenkas so he will be with naira as her support system And also vedika has turned negative and wants Kartik and goenkas money. And vedu is married too her real husband are playing a game he wants money and she wants kartik but no one knows.but there will be a twist in the future I might write this chapter in 2 or 3 parts. Also Rishabh never entered during the memory loss track so no one knows him he is a new character.Hope u guys like it.

Gvilla:

kDadi kartik ki arti utar ti hai and as usual vedika is glaring at naira.

Kdadi: humara kittu tum thik hona un police walon ney tumhey kuch kiya toh nhi na.

Vedika: haa aap thik hai na purposely sitting besides kartik.

Naira gets hurt and avoids seeing it but kartik gets up from his seat and goes near kdadi and say haa dadi mein bilkul thik hu san naira k wajhsay hua hai smiling and looking at naira with adoration vedika gets irk and gets up and stand infornt of naira and kartik but kartik looks back at .

Kartik: par papa yeh konsa lawyer tha mujhey bhi milo usse thanku khena hai bahoot smart tha police kuch kar he nhi paye.

Naira (smiles): woh kartik best lawyer hai cape town ka aur ek bahoot acha insaan dost hai mera bachpan ka kismat dekho na papa k kaam say india aya tha aur humari help karney ko ready hogya itne short notice pe. Rishabh naam hai uska abhi ata he hoga mein usko call karkey ayi.

Naira purposely left the place to call Rishabh because Rishabh has informed her that he wanted to talkto her privately about vedika's matter and she didn't oppose because she trusted him as a lawyer and as friend.

Kartik looked on as naira left his heart pricked when she was talking about that guy and his achievement and even smiling that look from naira was always reserved for kartik but today it was for someone else and he didn't know why but he was getting a bad feeling the same feeling that he got fiver years back before that dreadful night when naira left him, today he got the same feeling that naira is drifting away from him . past few days were the best days of his life he had both his heart(naira) and heart beat(kairav) with him but now every thing will go back to normal his family forcing him to give vedika a place in his heart and naira leaving their house no he thought not this time he can't let naira go away from him. They might not be kaira again but naira will remain in front of him he will accept this so called marriage as his punishment for not trusting his naira.

He came out of his thought when he felt a thug on his leg and looked down and smiled their baby boy was making gestures to come hug him and kartik hugged him when he saw a guy entering the his house with naira. He was tall and handsome according to mishti who has just finished her college and came to visit him and kartik was more than happy when he saw mishti she was some one other than his naira that he trusted the most and shared his worries with but today this line of hers made him feel uncomfortable but he pushed aside such thought and got up and looked at Rishabh.

Mainsh: shook hands with Rishabh and said thanku beta agar tum end moment pe humari help nhi kartey to humara beta aaj humarey saath nhi hota.

Rishabh(smiled) and said mein ek lawyer ho justice aur injustice k liye ladta hue aur wasie bhi naira mere bachpan ki dost hai uskey liye mein itna toh kar he shakta hue.

That line irked kartik but than he calmed down thinking that Rishabh is naira's childhood friend nothing more even he had aashi so why not naira.

Kartik: Thanku so much mujhey bina jaana tumney haa kar di mera case ladhney.