-Alone yet again-

You will get to know how the characters act when ya read weeee

Nightmare POV

I found myself laying on the grass in the woods.
"Huh?..." I sat up... Now I remember I left her... That fucking cheater... Whatever... I got up and looked around. Still no one huh... I took my hat off and just took out a bit of that money I brought. She doesn't deserve this money so I brought it for myself. I went into town to buy me something to eat and drink then left again. "Mm... I wonder how they are all doing... I haven't talked to them... Nightmare Freddy, Nightmare Bonnie, Nightmare Chica, Nightmare Foxy, Plush, Mary, Mangle I guess... Even balloon kid... And..." I blushed a bit "Fredbear..." I miss them. Maybe they still live here?... Maybe! But where would they be?... I'll find them in time just have to wait.

N.Fredbear POV

Packing! Finally! I can go back to my home town! And see everyone!
"Nightmare..." I smiled, "w-wait... What if he is still dating?..." Why would I think Nightmare likes me? He is in a relationship... But I still want to see him! Even if he doesn't like me back... I'll aways be by his side.
"Fredbear! Come on we have to leave now"
"Coming!" I got my suitcase and walked outside.

I'm only with my dad right now and he is very supportive! He knows I'm gay and he still treats me the same! Which is one main reason why I love my dad... Heh he even knows my crush... Little crush is Nightmare.
"You happy to see your friends again Fredbear?"
"Yea! It's been years... I have talked to Freddy and them... But I don't have Nightmare's number... I was too scared to ask him for it so heh..."
"It's ok... We all get scared"
"Yea I guess so..." I wonder if he has been talking to the others?

Nightmare POV (again)

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why do lines take forever just to move! At this point I'll just die here because of boredom.

Time Skip

FINALLY! After like forever I was able to walk out of the store... Not really a people person... But whatever I guess...
"Hey did you hear someone got stab?"
Eh? Someone got stab? This should be fun so I ended up following the crowd to see what's going on.

And to my fucking surprise I see N.Freddy protecting N.Foxy...
"That fucking psycho yandere..." Shit... Good thing no one heard me. But still... Does he really have to kill EVERYONE who tries to take Foxy?

(Yes... Yes he does)

Next thing I heard the police sirens... Should I help them? And erase the memory of everyone here that saw this happen?

*INTENSE THINKING*

N.Freddy graded N.Foxy's paw and ran... I should help them... They are my friends so... I put da sandwich in meh mouth and did my brujeria work.
(Brujeria = witchcraft
And don't think wrong about sandwich thing 😂)

And I also followed Freddy and Foxy.

"They are not after us?..." That was Freddy. I stepped on a stick, "WHO IS THERE!" Freddy put Foxy behind and pointed his knife towards me.

"You dare to point a knife at me?"

"W-wait... Nightmare?" I walked in front of them.

"The one and only"

"You're not died!"

"Of course no-... Wait... Died? Bitch do I look died?"

"But you're died on the inside?"

"Touche"

(What am I doing?! 😂😂)

"Nightmare lad! It's been a while!"

"That it has... How are you two? And you still talk with the others?"

"Talk?" Freddy looked at me confused, "WE LIVE WITH THEM! And I'm sure they will be happy if you come and live with us Nightmare"

"Yea... W-what about Fredbear?"

"He is out of the country we don't know when he'll come back"
That's sad... I was hoping he will be there...

"That's ok... And it will be nice to see everyone again"

"Get your ass moving and let's go!"
I smiled a bit and followed Freddy and Foxy.

End Of Chapter

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rewriting this story! So yeaa! Hope you all enjoy it!
See ya in the next chapter!