~Life lesson?~

N. Fredbear POV

Freddy ask me to take care of the Freddles cuz him and Foxy are doing stufffffffff

They out on a date night

(Hah! You think they were fucking NNNOOO 😂)

"I can see why Freddy and Foxy want breaks from them" ... How can a kid have so much energy??? Like what? Come to think of it... The Freddles look like Freddy... But they don't look like Foxy at all... Is Foxy their biological-?- father or no?... MMMMMMMMMMMMM but can I say? I don't have kids... Can a dude even get pregnant?... "MMMMMMM can they?"

(In fanfics yesss)

... Now just another thing I have to think about can a dude get pregnant?... Maybe? Yes? No? IDK I was thinking then I see Night besides me.
"Hey Fred.. How are you?"
"Eh? Hi Night... Just thinking"
"Thinking? About what?"
"Well... Can a dude get pregnant?" Night blushes.
"W-what?... I don't know why you asking me"
"Because you ask 'how are you?' And will I was thinking that"
"Right... Besides that what are you doing?"
"Oh watching over the Freddles"
"You mean the same 3 kids I saw playing with knives in the kitchen?"
"Yes!... Wait what!?!" I got up and ran over to the kitchen to see Chica taking the knives away from them.
"No playing with knives!"
"But dad does it"
". . ." Freddy should really stop playing with knives around his kids
"Just don't play with knives ok?"
"Ok uncle Fred"
"Don't play with what now?" Freddy walked in the room
"Dad!"
"Stop playing with knives in front of your kids Freddyy"
"What? I'm teaching in self-defense"
"With knives?"
"Yes!"

(#Freddyisagreatdad )

"There are better ways to teach them... Without weapons"
"She is right Freddy"
"Right... But claws are like knives right?"
". . . Cap'n... No?... Claws ye can cut off knives ye can't..."
"... Damn... I fucked up..." Freddy looked at his kids "no more knives"
"I feel like Freddy would say 'If someone pokes you take out your trusty old knife and stab them!'"
"Ok I never said that Chica! You only stab them if they piss you off... Or try to steal your love... Or if you have to because of self-defense"

What? Ok... Whatever I walked out of the kitchen and sat by Night.
"I have no words to say about anything..."

(Don't do what Freddy said be safe around knives and don't go stabbing people ok?)

Nightmare POV

I hugged Fred and kisses his forehead.
"I understand I heard the whole conversation I was going to walk in there but then I hear stuff about claws and knives I decided to stay out here because I don't want to get caught in the crossfire"
"Righttt... You always had a bad habit of entering a room at the bad time and everyone is asking for your opinion even though you just wanted to get something for that room"
"Yeaaaa... Now we know what NOT to do when we have kids" Fred was blushing, "i-if we ever get kids!"
"Y-yea maybe... Not right now"
"Yeaaaa"

We can wait

End of chapter

Yea it's short buttt I always had this idea of Freddy being a "great" father/dad teaching his kids self-defense by using a knife and everyone else is looking at him weird because why trust a kid with a knife? Ya knowwww