~What I am~

N. Fredbear POV

My ear twitch then I woke up and looked around.
"Eh?..." I looked over and saw Nightmare still asleep my ears lower when I saw the bandages around his chest. I feel bad... I didn't mean to hurt him at all...

I heard Night yawns then I looked at him to see him waking up.
"Eh?... Huh..." He looked at me, "hey Fred"
"Hi Night!" He gets up and rubs his head. "I-is you back ok?"
"Huh? Yea just strings a bit... I'll be fine"
"O-oh ok"
"Anyways we should get dressed" Night walked to the dresser and got dressed. Night helped me out too. Soon I helped Night with the bandages because why not.

After a while we walked out of the room. We looked around and saw no one was here.
"Everyone still asleep?"
"I guess so"

Night picked me up and walked to the couch and laid down while hugging me. I couldn't help but just blush.

Nightmare POV

The pain but the cuteness of Fred... OFNFOGFJOROSDL
"You're too cute Fred"
"No I'm nottt"
"You're my cutie" Fred blushed
"F-fine"
"Yay!" I sat up and hugged Fred with my tail wagging and he hugged back. "Hey Fred..."
"Yea Night?"
"I love you so much"
"Awww I love you too Night!"

"I SMELL GAYNESS!"

We looked over to see Chica fangirling.
"So! Let me be gay with Night!" I blushes causing Chica to fangirl more.
"Tell me... Why are we like this again?"
"Don't know Night... We just are!" Fred smiled and I just patted his head. He seem happy and so am I.
"So! What are the plans for today Nightmare and Fredbear!?"
"I don't know Chica... I don't know"
"We ca-"

"GO MURDER PEOPLE!"
"CAP'N!"
"What? Some people in this town... City... Are stupid and yea... Also a bunch of them wanna steal my fox!"
"We're not killing them for you Freddy!"
"I know Bonnie! I just need someone to make sure that other people don't see or to make sure the cops don't come!"

What?... Is wrong with Freddy?... Like what?...

"Murder!" Fred yelled.
"Wait! You're into murdering people Fredbear?"
"W-well... H-heh..."
"Fred?"
"... It's a long storyyyy! H-heh... Byeee" Fred left the room... Is he into murdering?

N. Fredbear POV

What did I sayyy! Whyy! I mean... Cofkc oidkdksk dlxjddosls. I heard walking then I saw Freddy.
"Freddy?"
"Fredbear you're into murdering?"
"W-well... Yes..."
"... How come you never told us?"
"Well I didn't think it was that important at first... Will not until I meet Night"
"?... What do you mean?"
"I mean I did the same things you did... Whenever someone showed any love towards Night... I have ended them"
"So... You're a yandere too?... More of the one everyone thinks of... Sweet yet psycho"

(MuLUAHAHAHAJFODJDIFLD9DUPXJSPWBSOD nothing is wrong with me)

"I know... But still... I'll protect Night"
"And I'll protect you Fred" ? I looked up to see Night... Crap did he hear that?!? "Also... What were you guys talking about before he came here"
"Nothinggggg" thank god he didn't hear.
"? Ok than" Night kissed my cheek then he walked off. I smiled.

"First tell me how many people you have ended?"

END OF CHAPTER BECAUSE CLIFFHANGERS ARE THE BEST AREN'T THEY