~Ah Fuck~

You all know what's gonna be in this chapter

SEXUAL PARTS

Nightmare POV

I picked up Fred and walked to our room.
"! N-night?"
"Hehe yes~" Fred started blushing. Hehe he's too cute. "Cutie~"
"N-nooo" I laid Fred down and I laid down by him.
"You are cute" I started to rub his ear and he blushes.
"Mmm~" hehe he likes it. Fred blushed more and I heard him moan.
"Hehe~"
"N-night..."
"I see you like this~" I got over Fred and I kissed his neck. He was blushing.
"N-night..." My tail wagged as I started to lick his neck. Fred moaned and I bitten down on his sweet stop. "Ah~" I smiled and soon pulled away. "Night..."
"Hehe" I licked Fred's cheek and he blushes. "So~"
"O-ok"

N. Fredbear POV

I felt Night move down and I blushed.
"Cutie~" he started to lick my dick and I blushed more.
"Mmm~" he started to suck and I blushed more. I gripped onto the bed sheets blushing. "A-ah... Night~" He started to go faster and I blushed more. "A-ah! Fuck!" I cummed into Night's month. I saw Night smiled and he soon pulled up to me.
"Hehe cutie... Your face is all red~"
"H-hehe" I looked at Night and saw him smirking. He sat down and I got up and looked at Night... I want to...

I got down and licked Night's dick.

(Haha-)

He blushes and smiles. My tail wagged as I suck Night's dick. He started to pet my head.
"Hehe" I was blushing too then I felt Night gripped onto my fur. "S-shit..." Night cummed into my month and then I got up.
"Mm~"
"You like~" Night pinned me down to the bed. I blushed as I felt him push himself into me.
"A-ah..."
"Shhhh~" He started to slowly thrust into me. I blushed and moaned out. I gripped onto Night's back making sure I don't dig my claws into the scar I made him.
"S-shit... Night~"
"I hear you~" He started to thrust faster and harder. I blushed more and moaned louder.

Night's stomach month open and he started to lick my dick again. I blushed darker red.
"Like it?~"
"Mmm... Y-yes more~"
"Ok~"

Nightmare POV

I started to thrust faster and harder into Fred. He moans out louder as I thrust more into him. I smirked and also licked his dick.
"N-night..." I smirk to Fred as I kept thrusting. "N-night~" I felt Fred starting to shake causing me to blush more. I thrust more and Fred moan out louder.

"N-night I'm come~"
"S-so am I..." I thrust harder into Fred and he moans out more. I thrust one last time and cummed into Fred and he cums too. He was breathing heavy and so was I.
"Heh... Love you Fred~"
"I-I love you t-too" Night pulled out and I laid down by Fred and hugged him. He hugs back and then he feel asleep. I smiled and I soon feel asleep.

End of chapter