~Christmas!~

Nightmare POV

I swear I wash the dishes for 5 mins and somehow Chica was able to set up all the Christmas decorations. Like how the fuck?
"She really loves Christmas Nightmare"
"I can see Bonnie... I can see..."
"Also shipping" the mistletoe I forgot about that! Ugh!... I feel like she is gonna try to get me and Fred eeehhh.
"CHRISTMAS! YAY!" Fred was helping Chica put up the decorations too.
"Hey how about we all go shopping after this?" Freddy ask
"Sure!" Chica yelled from across the room.
"I don't see why not" guess we are going shopping... Greatt more people to deal with...
"Ok let's go!"

Time skip

Also

N. Fredbear POV

We were at the mall now I looked over to Nightmare he seems like he doesn't really want to be here. Next thing I know it the others are gone and I was alone with Nightmare.
"S-so what you wanna do Night?"
"We can go look around the stores if you want"
"Ok!" I started to walk with Nightmare following me. I really don't know where to go butttt I saw the anime store and walked in. "Animeeeeee" Nightmare just followed.
"So you like anime? Eh?"
"Yea! Do you?"
"I haven't really watch any..."
"Then we will! When we get home!"
"Ok"

(Do you all watch anime? Cuz I do :D)

We walked about the anime store a bit I wanna buy stuff! But I have no moneyzzz! Waaaa. Still walking around than I found a plushie it's so cuteeee and softttt. I want ittt.
"Fred?"
"Huh?"
"You ok?"
"Yea! Just this plushie is cute!" I heard Night whisper something.
"What?"
"O-oh... It's nothing"

Nightmare POV

Maybe I can buy Fred this plushie for Christmas... I just have to make sure he doesn't see me... Or the plushie.
"... Mmm Night Imma go to the bathroom ok?"
"Um ok I'll be outside of the store waiting"
"Ok!" Fred puts the plushie back and goes now I can buy it I graded the plushie and when to the cashers(???) and paid for it. I also told them that I'll pick it up later because yea and they left it in the back for me so I walked out of the store waiting for Fred. Christmas is literally like 2 days away
(Not irl maybeee but knowing me I'm not gonna be able to update this on Christmas sooo yeaa)

(Also fuck time)

TIME SKIP TO CHRISTMAS IN STORY CUZ NO ONES CARES!

Chica POV

TIME TO WAKE EVERYONE'S ASSES UP BECAUSE I'M JUST EVIL! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGAGAHAHDIGNF9FKSOJDOF!!!!

I ran down stairs and turned on the speaker and put the volume all the way up and started to play "What's This" from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

(Yas Chica yass)

"CHICA WHAT THE HELL! PUT THAT MUSIC DOWN!"
"COME AND MAKE ME FREDDY! HAHA! NOW GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE! IT'S CHRISTMAS!"
"Chill out! It's only Christmas Eve!"
"EVERYDAY IN DECEMBER IS CHRISTMAS!"

Nightmare POV

Can't anyone just get some sleep? Ugh... I sat up to see Fred still asleep... How? Just... How? I walked over go Fred and rub his ear a big... They are so softttt! Heh
"Mmm stopp" I saw Fred blushing.
"Why don't you make me?~" Fred was still blushing until he slapped my paw away. "Feisty feisty~"
"I told you to stop Night"
"I knoww... Anyways lets go downstairs Chica is calling everyone"
"Ok.." I walked out of the room and walked downstairs.

N. Fredbear POV

HOLY SHIT! That was scary! I was expecting Night to be mad at me... For slapping his paw... Eeeeehhhhhh maybe he is? I don't know. Looked around and saw one of Night's Christmas sweater with Jack Skellington on it. So I just picked and put in on while blushing too. It's cozy and warmmmm. I walked downstairs then Night looked at me.
"Isn't that one of my sweaters?"
"Y-yea... I-I was gonna... Ask i-if I can w-wear it?" Why am I so scared?
"Of course you can Fred... Also why are you shaking?"
"O-ok... And... W-when I slapped y-your paw... I was e-expecting for y-you to be mad... And h-hit me back..."
"Fred... I'll never hit you" Night walked over an hugged me, "and if I did hit you... I'll never forgive myself"
"N-Night..." Night is so nice. He ended up kissing my forehead.
"Let's go with the others ok?"
"O-ok"

BLAH. BLAH MORE TIME SKIP CUZ I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE WEEEEEE

Nightmare POV

And it's night time we are all sitting at the table. And I can hear Chica giggling...
"Mmm..." I have no idea what she is planning until I looked up to see a mistletoe over me and Fred... "Fuck you Chica..."
"Hehehehhahaha" now I have to... If I don't Chica will be mad... And Fred still doesn't know about the mistletoe? Uugghh... I looks over at Fred and put my paw under his chin turning his head to me. And he started to blush.
"N-Nig-" I kissed him before he can finish than I pulled away and looked away blushing.
"YEEEEESS I GOT THE PICTURE!!"
"C-Chica!" Fred started to run after Chica while I'm over here still blushing.
"So Nightmare... How did it feel?????"
"Oh shut up Freddy..." I was still blushing.
"Aye think he liked it" and I blushed more.
"Yes... Yes he did!" Fred came back and hugged me.
"Nightttt! She won't deleted the pictureeeee" I was just blushing.
"W-well... U-um... I-I"
"Night? Is something wrong... You never stutter"
"W-well... I'm just trying to progress? Everything that happened?" What am I saying?
"Ok?"

"LET'S OPEN THE GIFTS!"

TAKE MORE TIME SKIPS BECAUSE WHY NOT WEEEEEEEE

ALSO

END OF CHAPTER
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR