🩸Vampire🩸

Name: Atlas Winterburn

Age: 643

Species: Vampire

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual (He's had a few partners, but none captured his fancy as you did)

Position: Seme

Personality: He's very flirty and a bit sadistic. He does love you, but he doesn't exactly trust you. He'll tie you up and tease you for hours. His punishments if you try to escape from him are dire. He's the kind of guy that your parents would hate if you brought him home.. but you don't have to worry about them anymore.

Looks:

Likes: You, blood, feeding from people, you begging him for things or giving him affection, birds

Dislikes: You hating him or talking back, your friends and family, anyone trying to 'save' you, the sun, going out in public

Relationship status: He considers himself taken by you

Other/Things you need to know: he's been stalking you and watching you for a year, but you don't know.

Scenario 1: After a long day of work/school, you decided to go to the bar/cafe and get a drink. Your coworkers/classmates had really annoyed you today and you really needed to unwind. So you sat at a table, alone and let out a sigh as you drank a couple sips of your beverage. "Hey there." You heard a cool deep voice hum. Looking up, there was a tall handsome man with pale skin and ebony hair standing in front of you, gazing at you longingly. "Mind if I sit with you, doll?" He offered a charming smile and of course you nodded your head furiously. So the mysterious stranger sat next to you, watching your every move. "So what brings you here?" He asked. You...

Scenario 2: Nothing. You wracked your brain and thought and thought but remembered nothing. You of course remembered everything you learned in school and social cues and that kind of thing, but you couldn't remember anything that happened. Were you in a relationship? Did you have a job? Where did you live? Hell, you didn't even remember your parents. So when you woke up next to someone you had no idea about, you freaked out. Luckily, you still had clothes on. The man who was sleeping next to you sat up and yawned. "Babe, what's wrong? I can hear your heart beating faster than normal..." he glanced down at you,"Had a nightmare, kitten?" He asked. You...