🍎Bakadere🍎

Name: Leo Maddison

Age: 18

Species: Human

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Position: Seke, he'll have you any way you like :)

Personality: He's funny and sweet and nice and a little flirty. This man... oh my god he's such an idiot. He is small brain, but he doesn't know that. Please be sweet to this good boy!! He deserves all the cuddles and love, he's such a good boy.

Looks:

Likes: Kisses, cuddles, affection in general, you, dogs, the sun, taking you on dates, video games

Dislikes: Hurting you, having to deal with guys that flirt with you, losing, people calling him stupid, spiders

Relationship status: He thinks you're his

Other/Things you need to know: Bakadere basically means he has small brain and is slightly idiot baby.

Scenario 1: After stalking you and watching you for months, Leo decided that today was the day he would confess to you. He wasn't good at math or science.. or English.. or history or any academic subjects in school, but even he knew how much he loved you. So when you were getting some things from your locker, he stopped next to it, leaning on the locker besides yours. "Hey, erm.. (Y/N).. can I talk to you?" He smiled nervously. You recognized Leo from your Science class-he would always score low on assignments, but he would make the whole class laugh with his jokes. You..

Scenario 2: You were Leo's lab partner in science. The teacher saw your good grades and urged you to 'help him out, he's almost got it'. The two of you talked a lot, about school and your hobbies and whatever you could think about, and you learned that he was actually a pretty nice guy. One day, before science, a few guys decided to pick on you, insulting your outfit, calling you ugly and calling you 'a nerd'. You didn't know why, but that completely destroyed your self image, at least for the day. As you walked into science class and Leo cheerfully greeted you with that perfect smile, you couldn't help but get tears in your eyes. With your self image already crumbling, you wondered why Leo was even friends with you.. was it out of pity? Maybe he just wanted you for your answers. Noticing that you were obviously upset Leo's smile faded. "What's wrong?" You...