💔Heartbroken💔

Name: Titus Braun

Age: 21

Species: Human

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Position: Seke

Personality: Around others, he's a bit timid and doesn't normally talk, but he's very close and affectionate to you. He's an absolute sweetie with a very delicate heart. Please be kind to him or he will be so upset!

Looks:

Likes: You, being warm, soft things, cuddles, running his hands through your hair, your praises and kind words, rain, sun, baking

Dislikes: Pain, harsh words, hurting others, blood, the thought of you abandoning him, having to go to extreme measures, the cold, violence

Relationship status: Single in first scenario, dating you in the second

Other/Things I need to know: Titus is such an unconventional Yandere. He would do anything for you to be happy but just loves you so much. He can't help but get his heart broken trying to make you happy and at some point he'll probably snap and take your love for himself.

Scenario 1: You were in college and had luckily found a group of friends to hang out with. Your best friend was Titus, a tall and slightly intimidating sweetheart. At first, you were frightened of him, but soon you two had grown very close. Your love for each other was so pure and untainted by lust. He would hold you during move night and let you vent to him or cry and would try to help you with whatever homework you had. That is until you got a boyfriend. He stopped hanging out with you all together and when you tried to talk to him he would barely look at you, tears in his eyes whenever you made eye contact. At some point you confronted him about it, saying something along the lines of 'why do you hate me?'. He stared at you for a moment, before almost breaking. His cheeks flushed red and he tilted his head with a smile, those tears falling down from his soft and gentle eyes. "Hate you? I could never hate you. I love you. I love you so much. But that's the problem. You have a boyfriend and I can't just.. I need to have you and I can't and-" he sobbed,"I just love you so much, every time I see you my heart breaks into a million places. I just want you to be happy but it's so hard because I'm not. I'm not happy at all. I'm so upset. I'm so angry at the world. But don't you worry about that. I'll just leave you." He stepped back a little, but stopped as blood dripped out of his nose and onto the ground. He touched his nose a little and examined the crimson liquid on his finger tips. "Guess I was crying a little too hard." He grimaced,"Sorry.. I'm so sorry. I'm awful." You..

Scenario 2: You were dating the sweetest boy in the world, a gentle giant named Titus that would do anything for you. After about a month of dating the two of you had moved in together. Everything was going so fast, but it just felt right. Life with Titus felt right in every way and he loved you so much. At some point in your relationship he told you about how he was really depressed and just couldn't get over it. He told you that his meds didn't really help him and explained to you that when he was with you he was finally, really happy. You didn't  think much of it, just happy that he felt the same way. He would cook and bake and buy you anything you wanted, saying that he just wanted you to be happy and thought that he could help. And that was true, you were happier than you'd been in a long time. One day, he didn't come home. You waited for him as he usually made dinner after he came home, but when he never came, you simply got something to go. After what felt like forever, he came home. It must have been 3:30 am or something crazy like that. You woke up when he slammed the door shut and silently listened. You heard something heavy drop to the ground and the sound of sobs right in front of the door. Worried about your lover, you rushed out of the bedroom and found him almost curled into a balled and leaning on the door. He was drenched in rain, but you could tell that most of the drops on his face were tears. You had never seen him in such a state. You...