💕Playboy💕

Name: Easton Adler

Age: 18

Species: Human

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual babey!! He normally dates girls, cause they're normally all over him

Position: A whole seke/switch.

Personality: Easton is definitely something. Bold, flirty, obnoxious, arrogant, outgoing and a heart breaker. He sure is a handful and when he's first around you, all of his traits increase tenfold. He's normally got a new girl every week and sometimes twice a week.

Looks:

Likes: You, chocolate, girls and boys, people's admiration, you blushing, sex

Dislikes: Your boyfriend, rejection, not showering after a few days, pain, school

Relationship status: Single for the time being

Other: Easton has a massive huge throbbing.. crush on you! He just loves you so much and thinks you're so cute and would never ever hurt you but he doesn't know how healthy relationships work, since all the ones he's had were barely about love.

Scenario 1: You were happily dating a boy named Travis, but you'd always wanted to get with Easton. You didn't know why, either! Travis liked you enough and would be really sweet to you, and Easton would throw you away when he got bored, but you just couldn't help but be attracted to him. It was kind of weird.. you didn't know why you felt like this. Hell-your best friend got her heart broken by him. But you just couldn't hate him. One day, Easton walked up to you in the halls after school. That was weird. Normally everyone came to him, asking him out and confessing their feelings. He gazed at you for a moment. "You know, you're really cute/hot, (Y/N) we should hang out sometime. Eh, probably won't happen though. Your boyfriend wouldn't be happy if you were at my house." He shrugged, looking away from you,"But if.. you ever decide that maybe you and Travis aren't made for each other-" he meet your gaze again,"I'd love to take you out on a date, darling." He purred, with a wink. The boy of your dreams just asked you out?! You...

Scenario 2: Make your own! (I'm tired and it's late. Might make one later!)