🐺Big Buff Wolfman🐺

Name: Jonathan Adams

Age: 24

Species: Werewolf

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual, but he's only really felt a connection with you

Position: Seme/Top mostly, but if he really trusts you he'll let you top

Personality: Jonathan tends to be pretty outgoing and sweet to everyone. Well, that was before he met you. Thanks to you, his werewolf urges are constantly telling him 'hey! you see her/him/them! that's your mate! go fucking protect and care for your mate!'. So he feels the need to constantly be around you and is extremely protective and possessive. He's still got the sweetest laugh, though.

Looks:

Likes: You, dogs, humanity in general, steak/meat in general, the gym, your laugh/smile

Dislikes: Being in his werewolf form, frightening you, vegetables, fish, papercuts

Relationship status: He considers you his mate, but you're not his girlfriend yet.

Other: Surprisingly, he hates the urges that force him to be possessive and hurt others for you. He knows it scares you and it makes him so upset when this part of him that he can't control affects his little darling so much. (did somebody say angst?? 👀)

Scenario 1: It's nearing the holiday season and you and your friends were invited to a Christmas party. Of course you went, it was a great opportunity to just hang out and vibe with your friends. You arrived and everything was going awesome. There was snacks everywhere, everyone was being super nice and you even got to talk to Jonathan, who you hadn't seen in a while. You asked him where he was and he just laughed a little, scratching the back of his neck. "Family troubles." You apologized for asking and moved on. At some point in being there, you really really needed to pee. So you went upstairs and into the bathroom and when you came back out you were pinned against the wall by someone drunk off of spiked eggnog. The guy who had you pinned was bigger than you and had his knee between your legs so you couldn't escape. He just chuckled and leaned in for a kiss. You squeezed your eyes shut, but the kiss never came and instead you were knocked over, onto the ground. You opened your eyes and looked around frantically. The drunkard was on the floor, with Jonathan on top of him. You'd never seen such a vicious look in his eyes.. it was like he had gone mad. He glanced up at you and they immediately softened. "I'm sorry for knocking you down! I didn't mean to.." He chuckled, nervously,"You're okay, right? I can get you ice if you want." He offered, with a smile. You...

Scenario 2: You hasn't seen your friend Jonathan in a few weeks, so you called him and decided to hang out. Since it was getting cold outside, you offered to take him skating and he nervously accepted. You just laughed and said goodbye, getting ready for your little friend-date the next day. The following day, the two of you met up at the mall and had lunch, before heading off to the big ice rink in the middle. He seemed extremely nervous about this, but you just laughed it off, renting your skates. The lady giving them to you adoringly called the two of you 'the cutest couple she's seen all day'. Jonathan went completely red and got really flustered, but didn't really tell the lady that you weren't dating. The two of you put on your skates and you carefully stepped onto the ice. You'd been skating before, so you kind of knew what was going on. Jonathan however couldn't be more different; taking a whole minute getting on the ice and practically holding onto the side of the rink for dear life. He even whimpered a little when his skates slipped. Poor guy looked like a scared puppy. You...