Chapter 1.2

"Mommy! Look! Look! It's the Leo constellation!!" I said as I point to the stars.
"Yes, Maia. That's the Leo constellation." My mother replied.
"I wanna meet them all Mom! All the twelve gods!" I giggled.

The memory fades, and I start to gain consciousness. What a very weird dream. I had a dream that good looking men kidnapped me. I started to laugh mentally, I have to stop reading so much fantasy novels.

I blinked hard andI looked around to see twelve figures in front of me. As my sight adjusted, I find myself tied to a chair. What?! Why am I tied to a chair? And who are these people?! I try to wiggle out but the rope was too tight.

"Well, finally you're awake." A brown haired man says, as he stands up and walks toward me.
"W-who are you?! What are you gonna do to me!?" I start to panic as he grew closer.
"So noisy. Humans today are such a nuisance." He tells me, as he lifts my chin using his finger and leans in closely.

I feel my face go warm, and my heartbeat tripled. H-he's so...handsome. He's like a god.

"It seems you're right Aster. She has stars in her eyes, but she hasn't awakened yet." The man in front of me says.

"Then we should kill her now before she wakes up." The black haired man who I met inside the elevator said.

"Now now, we should at least introduce ourselves. We are gentlemen after all." Aster says. He stands up and slightly bows, "We are the Twelve Gods of the Zodiac. Us twelve are divided into two units. Human Affairs Department and Celestial Department. Let us start with the Human Affairs!" He claps his hand and makes a curtsy like a prince bowing to a princess."I am Aster. God of Virgo. I deal with matchmaking in Human Affairs." He says as he blows a kiss and winks at me.

" He says as he blows a kiss and winks at me

"Hi! I'm Gem. God of the Gemini Constellation. We met outside your house earlier. I apologize in behalf of my comrades, I didn't want for you to be tied up, but precautions have to be made. I deal with decision making." He puts his hand on his chest and slightly tilts his head forward and smiles.

He's so young looking, he must be like two years younger than me. And he deals with punishments? This sweet face can't possibly be bad?!

 And he deals with punishments? This sweet face can't possibly be bad?!