Do your leaders care about you?

A scared man with blood all over his face wearing a bomb vest bursts  through the doors into the Pentagon. Everyone in the lobby was shocked. Four FBI agents get out their Sig Sauer pistols and point at the man. "I-I don't have much time. Th-th-they'll fucking kill me if I don't give you this." The man slowly gets out a jump drive from his pocket and throws it at one of the agents. "Sir calm down. Who is gonna kill you? We can help." One of the agents said. Tears started rolling down the man's face. "I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME! HURRY AND WATCH WHAT IS ON THERE!" The man shouted as people around the lobby started panicking. The agent picks up the jump drive. Right after he picks up the jump drive a voice comes out of the bomb. It was a little girl's voice. "Five!" The voice said. Everyone in the lobby started running away in fear. "Four!" The FBI agents look at each other. "Should we call the bomb squad?" One of the agents asked. "It's too la-" "Three!" The voice continued. The man drops to his knees and begs for mercy. "Two!" It felt like the voice was getting louder as it counted down. The agents ran away from the man. "One! Here comes the airplane!" The voice said. The man closed his eyes and the bomb detonated. The FBI agents turned around and saw the lobby covered in blood. They could see his insides splattered all over the lobby. "what......kind of sick bastard would do such a thing?" One of the agents asked. Another agent looked at the jump drive. "The kind of bastard who wants to send a message." He replied. The agents rush further inside the Pentagon. "Let's go into the offices. They definitely will have computers to run this flash drive." They burst into one of the pentagon's offices causing the workers to look at them. "Is everything alright?" A woman asks as she stands up from her cubicle. An agent shoves her aside and plugs in the jump drive into the computer. Then suddenly the lights go out. Then a skull with glowing red eyes appear on the screen. One of the workers stands up. "What's going on? This is happening in time square too." The man shows the agents his phone. And on his phone, the news are reporting a skull with glowing eyes on every screen in time square. "Citizens." The skull said. "With all the corruption and lies.....do your leaders still care about you? They kill politicians that don't agree with their views. It's more than a coincidence that four politicians cause of death was suicide before an election." The jumbotrons in time square went from a skull with glowing red eyes to photos of the four politicians laying on the ground with a bullet in their head. "Your government has failed you. As a matter of fact every government in the world has failed you......we are your answer to a corrupt free society." The skull fades away on the screen as the power goes back on. A military general walks in the office. "Can you track down where that recording was made?" The general asks. The FBI agent tracks it down on the computer. "Last location was Somalia." The agent replied. "Okay." The general said. He walked away. He called an anonymous number on his cell phone. "It's time." He said.