Everything has gone worng

Everyone was mourning for the death of Spooner. Everyone was silent. "So do you know where you are going?" Avos asked Looker trying to break the tension. "Well...if I didn't know where I was going, do you think I would be the one driving?" Looker replied sarcastically. "I am just asking." Avos chuckled. Then the truck came to a complete stop. "What's going on?" Bio asked. "We're here." Looker replied. Everyone got out of the old truck. Delta looked to his left and right. "Is the enemy hiding in an invisible fucking base!?" Delta asked angrily. "Below you dipshit." Looker snapped back. Below them was a sewer lid with a skull with red eyes painted on it. "So the enemy is hiding in the sewers." Bio groaned. They opened the sewer lid. "Let's go." Booker said. Everyone followed Booker as they went below. It was completely dark. "Ya know an invisible castle wouldn't be too bad." Delta said. Everyone turned on their flashlights. As they went further they found a bunch of dead bodies on the floor. "Jesus Christ." Looker said as examined one of the bodies. He turned a body over and shined his flashlight on the corpse. The words minefield were carved on the corpse's chest. "Wait." Looker said. He looked up and saw Delta kept walking along. "Delta hang on a mi-" Delta stepped on a landmine blowing off both of his legs and his left arm. Avos, Booker, and Bio were about to rush to his aid. "WAIT!" Looker shouted at the three of them. "Landmines are hidden around the dead bodies. We have to find another way." Looker said. Delta was groaning in pain. "I'll crawl back to you......." Delta said weakly. He attempted to crawl back until he heard a click. It was another landmine. The landmine exploded below him as it launched his body in the air. "DELTA NO!" Shouted Looker. Everyone was shook. Everyone turned back and attempted to find another way. They found a gated hidden passage. "Stay behind me." Looker said as he kicked the gate down and raised his mp5. "I feel like we're in a horror movie." Avos said. "Just stay on your guard." Looker said. Soon they entered a room full of crates. "I don't like this feeling." Bio said. "Yeah...." Avos said. Avos was suspicious. Avos immediately turned around and fired both of his pistols at man wearing a clown mask charging at him holding an ak47 with a bayonet at the end. The man with the clown mask collapsed on the floor dead. "At least I didn't shoot him in the head." Avos said. "Let's unmask him." Looker said as he walked over to the corpse and took off the mask. The words "got you" was carved on the man's face. Everyone looked at each other. Then suddenly another man wearing a clown jumped down the crates and stabbed Bio in the back of the neck with a machete. Looker raised his mp5 and fired at the man with a machete. "BIO NO!" Shouted Looker. Bio is dead. In front of them was a door. Avos ran and angrily kicked the door down. "I refuse to be picked off one by one!" Avos yelled. In front of them was a man sitting down in a chair with a desktop and computer in front of him. Around the room was monitors with 4 famous landmarks on it. The Eiffel Tower, The Statue of Liberty, The Coliseum, and the Great Wall of China. "Looks like it's live." Booker said. The man stood up from his chair. "Best of the best my ass." The man said. He had a Russian accent.  Everyone had their gun pointed toward him. "I think you killed enough people for one day." Avos said. "Not enough. Not enough to get the point across." The man said. He put his finger on the enter key on his keyboard. "One of you must die. If one of you die, I will not launch these missiles at the four landmarks. "Bullshit!" Avos shouted. "I am a terrorist. I am decieiving. But I am not a liar." The man said. "Fuck..." Looker said. He put his mp5 under his chin. "Looker he's lying!" Shouted Booker. "I studied body language when a person is lying......He is not lying." Looker pulled the trigger and blew his head off. "No....." Avos said. The man chuckled. "Remember when I said I was decieiving?" The man said. He pushed down on the enter key. YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Shouted Booker as he pulled the trigger and 30 bullets entered the man's body causing him to drop to the floor and die. It was only Booker and Avos left. They looked at the monitors. They saw four missiles head toward the four landmarks at the same time. It was like watching a car crash in slow motion. "Oh fuck...." Said Avos as he witnessed the missile hit the Statue of Liberty. The Eiffel Tower bursted into flames while it was collapsing forward. The Coliseum exploded. And the Great Wall of China was on fire. "Everything has gone wrong." Said Booker. He pulled out his phone and saw his feed flooded with news reports about this event. "What do we do now?" Avos asked. "We end this terrorist group." Said Booker. They both made their way back to the entrance.