Mafia territory

The flight was ten hours but the cargo plane finally came to a landing. "Do you know what country we are in?" Avos asked. "Nope but we are about to find out." Booker replied. Avos and Booker hide as one of the pilots came back to check the storage crates. He opened a storage crate and picked up a Heckler and Koch mp7. "I think we picked the wrong plane." Avos whispered. "We picked the right plane. Now we can get some better weapons." Booker whispered. The rear door of the cargo plane opened. Avos and Booker put on their masks. Then three men wearing black suit and ties went on the plane. And started speaking in a foreign language. "I think they are speaking Japanese." Booker whispered. "How do you know?" Avos asked. Then suddenly they heard a click behind them. It was the other pilot about to shoot them. Booker rapidly got out his combat knife and stabbed the pilot in the neck. The pilot fired his gun in the air and alerted the men on the plane. The men got out their machine pistols and started firing at Booker and Avos. "Take cover!" Avos shouted. Booker grabbed a ump 45 out of the storage crates. Booker raised the sub machine gun and fired at one of the men. One of the men suddenly caught on fire. "I'm guessing these aren't legal weapons." Avos said. "What gave you that idea?" Booker chuckled as he took cover. Avos jumped over the crates, grabbed both of his 1911s, and fired at the men. 3 bullets went into both of the men's heads. They fell to the ground. The other man dropped his gun and ran away. "No you don't." Booker said as he grabbed a 50. Caliber sniper rifle out of the storage crates and fired at the fleeing man. The man's body exploded. His intestines were all over the runway. Then suddenly two black limousines pull up. "Shit." Avos said. They both ran back into the plane. "Find something!" Booker shouted. "Like what!?" Avos shouted back. Booker grabbed an RPG out of the storage crates. "Damn they got everything!" Booker said happily. Avos found another RPG. They both rushed out of the cargo plane and blew up the two limos. "That was easy." Avos said. Then suddenly ten black cars went on the runway. Everyone in those cars got out of the vehicles and started pointing their ak-47s at Booker and Avos screaming Japanese. "You had to say something." Booker said. Then a Japanese man with a trench coat and fedora puffing his cigar got out of one of the vehicles. "Looks like we didn't we didn't need to find the prize. The prize came to us." The man said. Avos and Booker looked at each other in confusion. "What?" Avos asked the man. "I'm guessing you two don't know there is a bounty on your heads for one trillion dollars." The man said puffing his cigar. "You are in mafia territory now. Yakuza territory to be exact." The man said. Then a gas grenade rolled over to Booker and Avos. "FUCK GA-" The gas grenade exploded and they both fell to the ground. The man walked over to them. "Just thank me it isn't poison." He chuckled as he stomped on both of their faces.