Escape

Avos and Booker slowly woke up. They were in a dark room with their ankles chained to the wall. "Well isn't this fucking great." Avos said. "We'll figure something out on how to escape." Booker replied. The Japanese man with the cigar entered the room, carrying his laptop. "You guys are dangerous." He chuckled. "Who ordered a hit on us?" Booker asked. The man looked at his laptop. "He is anonymous but for a trillion dollars what go wrong? I'm gonna try to raise the price. That's why I haven't killed you guys yet." The man chuckled. Avos noticed something under the man's trench coat. It was a gun holster. Avos then tripped the man, immediately grabbed his pistol from his holster, and put him in a headlock. "Not killing us was your biggest mistake." Avos said as he pulled the trigger, blowing the man's head off. Avos shot the chains holding him and shot the chains holding Booker. "You know the Yakuza isn't gonna be too pleased when they find their boss laying dead on the ground with a hole in his head right?" Booker said. "Well he started it." Avos replied as he grabbed the laptop. "Let's get out of here." Booker said as they both rushed out the door. "Looks like we're in a basement." Avos said. They could hear disco music above them. "Look our gear!" Booker said cheerfully as they both put on their bullet resistant gear and put on their masks. "Now we just need weapons." Avos said. They could hear two Yakuza members come downstairs. "Found them." Said Booker as they both got out their combat knives and hid in the shadows. When the two men got close enough, Avos and Booker stabbed them in the back of the neck taking their pistols. They both ran upstairs where they find themselves on a dance floor. A few dancers looked at them weird. "Well this is awkward." Avos said. Then a Yakuza member started shoving people out of the way. He was about to get out his pistol until Avos shot him three times in the chest. Everyone panicked and started evacuating the disco club. Two Yakuza men ran into the building only to get shot and killed by Booker. Avos and Booker rushed out of the building. "Needless to say I think we killed it on the dance floor." Avos chuckled. "Now that we're out of there we can go through that laptop and see who wants us dead." Booker said. They rushed outside. They were in the heart of Tokyo. "That wasn't too hard." Avos said only to get held at gunpoint by the police. The officer started talking to them in Japanese with his gun pointed at them. "We killed a crime boss and this is how they re-" Avos suddenly got interrupted by a massive explosion, knocking everyone off their feet. The ground was shaking. Booker noticed a chopper in the air and the people on that chopper were wearing gas masks. Booker looked a little closer and on their shoulder patch, it was a skull with red eyes like the one from the Time Square event. Booker raised his Glock and fired at the chopper. One of them fell off the chopper. "Jackpot! Let's go!" Booker said as he lifted Avos off the ground. "You think he's alive?" Avos asked. "One way to find out." Booker replied. They rushed over to the location where the man fell. The cops are slowly getting up but they failed to catch Booker and Avos. Then all the jumbotrons in Tokyo went black, and then a skull with red eyes appeared on the jumbotrons. Every civilian was terrified.