Finding out who ordered the hit

The skull with glowing eyes was on every single jumbotron in Tokyo. It was speaking Japanese. "Do you know what it's saying?" Asked Avos. "Not a clue." Replied Booker. Avos and Booker were running between scared civilians that were running the other way. They were trying to get to the man that Booker shot off the helicopter. After twenty minutes they found the man. He was trying to crawl to safety. "Jackpot." Booker said. They both rushed to the injured terrorist. Avos pointed a gun to the terrorist's head. "You got a lot of explaining to do pal." Avos said. The man had a British accent. "You goddamn bastards are supposed to be dead." The man said. "Why are you doing this? Do you not know how many lives you killed?" Booker said. "Many more people will die if they don't follow our ways. We are the answer to a corrupt free wo-" the man was interrupted by his cellphone ringing. Booker pointed his gun at the man and shot him in the head. He grabbed the man's cellphone and accepted the call, leaving it on speaker. "Brother where are you? We are coming your way." The voice said. Avos walked over to the man and took his ump 45. "About damn time we get payback after what they did to our squad." Avos said. "Get into position." Booker said. Five minutes later the chopper came and landed. Four men with gas masks got off the chopper. "GET SOME!" Shouted Avos as he opened fire on the men. Booker raised his pistol and started firing too. All four terrorists dropped to the floor dead. The chopper started lifting off. Avos and Booker rushed to the chopper and jumped onto it. They both got out their combat knives and stabbed both pilots neck. Now Avos and Booker are flying the chopper. As they flew over Tokyo, they saw more explosions all over the buildings and streets. "Whoever is doing this, they really wanna see the world burn." Avos said. Booker looked at the gps in the cockpit and it was guiding them somewhere in Hong Kong. "Well they are about to have some guests. And we have enough fuel to get there." Booker said. They both nodded their head and started heading their way to Hong Kong. Avos opened the laptop. In the meantime we can find out who this anonymous guy is, and see why he wants us dead." Avos said. He traced the user. The location traced back to the United States. The location that the anonymous user is traced to a mansion in Beverly Hills. "Who the hell lives in Beverly Hills?" Booker said. Avos was complete silent. "The.....General." Avos said as he hit the call button. Someone picked up the phone. "Hello?" It was the general's voice. "You....ordered a hit on us?" Avos asked. The general hung up the phone. "I'll take that as a yes." Booker said. "Why the hell would he want us dead? He said we were like sons to him." Avos said. "We'll kill him then. That's the only way to get the bounty off our heads." Booker said.