6.

The chilly breeze lapped around Zariah's achy muscles. She reluctantly dragged herself out of bed and forced her legs to keep moving in order not to collapse. The poor flawless Goddess hasn't been able to sleep or stay asleep as long as she desired. It was hard to do as when all she seen was Louis. She didn't know what to think anymore. She was hurt, confused, mad (but not as much as last night), and mostly tired. So many emotions, so many feelings.

Zariah got her materials she needed, walking to her class. She was still processing everything that happened after the incident at the championships. Louis came knocking on her door, apologized, gave her a rose, and disappeared as quickly as he came. It was too much. The black rose was laying gently on top of her dresser where she placed it. Zariah was questioning this whole...thing. She thinks Louis was forced into apologizing. But, maybe he wasn't.

She sat down in a random seat and as school started she lazily got comfortable and pretended to be interested in the lessons the teacher was explaining. There was a light tap on her shoulder. Judging by the cologne, which she was oh-so familiar with, she didn't bother to look. He tapped her shoulder again. Zariah mentally screamed. All she wanted to do was be left alone, was that all too much to ask?

Although Zayn's timing was truly impeccable.

"Hey," the raspy voice spoke. That was not Zayn at all. Zariah snapped her head over to the new voice and visibly sucked in a breath. Louis was leant forward, his large hands entwined themselves together. Zariah inspected his whole outfit (or what she could see). He wore a dark gray long sleeve, black jeans, and shoes. Something so so simple is making her heart accelerate more than it should.

"Um," Zariah mumbled, she remembers when Louis came knocking and was stuttering out an apologizing. Louis? Stuttering? She blushed. "Hi." She squeaked softly. The teacher was going on and on about something that she didn't quite take interest in. Gosh, Zariah felt like she should be mad and him, angry even. But she just couldn't find it in herself to be.

"Do you still have the rose?" Louis quietly asks. Zariah swallowed nervously. Nodding her head in confirmation lightly Louis gave her a tiny smile. "That's good, that's good. Thought you would've thrown it, uh, thrown it away." Zariah cleared her throat a little. Her mouth was dry.

She didn't know why Louis suddenly popped up and asked such a silly question. Of course she didn't throw it away - it was from Louis.

"Why would I have thrown it away? It was an apology present. I still have it. Thank you, also. I was going to thank you yesterday but you left unexpectedly, so I didn't get the chance." Zariah quickly explained. Louis bit back a smile at the nervous Goddess.

"Yeah, um, about that," He sucked in a breath.

"Sorry, I guess."

++++

Lunch rolled on by, Zariah picked a seat next to her brother, Niall. He greeted her with a smile as Zariah smiled back. Niall still remembered last night fresh in his mind. Although he wanted to ask if she was alright, he rethought it. Zariah looked somewhat at rest. He decided it was better not to bring up the events of last night.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Zariah looked up at a small smiling Zayn. Zariah abruptly stood to her feet and without a word or glance she stocked off. Zayn sighed dropping his head. He lowered his plate and ran towards Zariah. He lightly grabbed her arm, the bad arm as to wear Louis' hand once was. The flesh was still fragile. It would heal, but not as quick as one bruise should.

Zariah didn't know what happened next until she felt a stinging pain in the palm of her left hand and a light pink mark on Zayn's right cheek. His head was turned. His lips parted and Zariah gasped loudly. "Oh my..." She trailed off. "Z-Zayn I'm so so sorry! I was just-j-just -"

Zayn shook his head. "No, don't apologize." He whispered. Zayn was astonished as well as Zariah that she had it in her to do such a thing as that. Zariah didn't like violence, but that doesn't mean she was incapable of it. "I deserved that." He scoffed, dropping his head to the ground. Zariah sighed, feeling terrible. She bit her bottom lip and she took a step towards Zayn reaching her soft hand up to Zayn's cheek to inspect it.

Louis stood a good few yards away. He noticed Zayn talking to Zariah and how she stormed off and left. He had to go and tell his friends he'd be right back and by the time Louis found them in the back, Zariah was holding the side of Zayn's face. Louis watched as he held his hand over hers and he said something Louis couldn't hear but it made Zariah blush and look down while laughing.

Louis curled his hands into fists and stomped away from behind the large bush. Louis was ready to free mount Zayn's ass again. Just like he did at the Olympus. He hated to admit it but Zayn had one hell of an uppercut. It made him feel...different. Zayn always seemed to pop up unexpectedly and Louis didn't like that, at all.

Louis stopped in his tracks and furrowed his eyebrows. He looked down at his clenched fists. He slowly relaxed them. What the hell? He thought.

Shaking his head he walked back to the cafeteria he seen his friends and they asked if he wanted to play a small game of discus but the young God declined. He sat back on the bleachers and watched instead. He feverishly ran a hand through his feathery brown sandy locks. "Un-fucking-believable." He mumbled, scoffing.

"I fucking apologize to her, then who is she with? Fucking Zayn." Louis shook his head, gosh he was so irritated with her. Louis couldn't really stand it anymore, he hurriedly got off the bleachers and dove into the sea of Goddesses and Gods. He swam skillfully trying to do something. Trying to get his mind off of that one thing.

Or that one fucking angel of a Goddess.