Chapter 08: Confirmation

"Hyung... There's something you should know." As Yohan utter those words, the smile on Seungyoun's face instantly vanished into the thin air. He's not liking it. He can sense the uneasiness from Yohan's expression.

"What is it?" He asked with a stoic face.

"Its about Mr. Jung..." Yohan paused as he catch his breath from running. He is completely distress right now but keeping himself to act compose.

"I accidentally heard him talking to someone near the parking lot about some photos and videos from the evaluation. I wasn't able to know who the other person is but Mr. Jung is planning to secretly boycott Hyeongjun's acceptance with his help and now making their move." He explained as Seungyoun remember about photos Hyeongjun was telling him at the practice room. On the other hand, the other two remained silent hearing the instructor's name not wanting to intervene to the conversation.

"Mr. Jung wanted to cause an uproar to the entire campus. At first I thought it was nothing and they were just planning on showing the performances to the public until I saw these..." Yohan bite his lip in frustration. He handed his phone to Seungyoun showing the explicit photos of Hyeongjun uploaded online with lots of insulting words directed to him. Seungyoun... had his eyes widened in disbelief. He can't imagine how horrible this was for Hyeongjun. He clench his fist.

"I saw that while I'm on my way here.
I tried looking for Hyeongjun around and tried to contact him but his phone is off. I don't know what to do. I'm worried that Mr. Jung might do something bad against him... Hyung... Please help me. Hyeongjun is in trouble." Yohan desperately asked for the older's help. Now, Seungyoun's mood is turning dark as he connect all the dots. The rumors... The bad feeling he was getting... Its all clear now. Mr. Jung is targeting Hyeongjun from the start. All he need to do now is to find out his motive.

"Seungwoo hyung..." Seungyoun slowly turned towards Seungwoo.

"Do you know the people who assisted the evaluation?" Seungwoo furrows his brows from the question.

"I think they are also 3rd years from the fine arts department like you. Why are you asking?"

"Do you know where to find them?" He asked but Seungwoo shake his head. Meanwhile, Wooseok was stroking his chin as if thinking of something.

"If I'm not mistaken, I possibly know where they are." He stated and Seungyoun abruptly grabbed both of his shoulder making him jolt in suprise.

"Where?" He looked at him seriously.

"What are you going to do?" Wooseok asked feeling disturbed from Seungyoun's actions. He is acting weird.

"Where can I find them?"

"Why are you looking for them?"

"Just tell me where they are."

"Seungyoun, are you out of your—"

"I SAID JUST F*CKING TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!" Seungyoun sudden outburst made the three speechless. It was so unexpected to see Seungyoun get angry like that. Especially towards them.

"Seungyoun... Calm down." Seungwoo's trying to get between them as he see Seungyoun's grip tightening to Wooseok's shoulders. The latter let go of him and clicked his tongue frustated about the situation.

"D*mnit!" He muttered and rushed his way to the next building having no idea where exactly to go. He can hear the three calling for him but he paid no attention at all.

Seungyoun visited every place where he can possibly spot the people he was looking for. He asked the other students about them but he cannot find a clue. He doesn't have their names to begin with. How on earth can he track a person just by knowing their year and what department they are in? He's totally losing his cool. He's acting reckless and he don't even know why. Its definitely new for him.