Chapter 15: Meet the Family

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Dongpyo worriedly asked as he looked at the younger with such uneasiness in his eyes.

"Don't worry too much about me, Pyo. We will just having a dinner tonight so I might be able to come back here tomorrow. I'll be fine."

"But still... Should I come along with you at least? In case something happens."

"There's no need for that. I can manage it myself. Trust me on this."

"As much as I trust you Juniee, knowing that Wonjin will be there too, I can't be at ease."

"Then I promise to stay away from him as much as I could. Will that make you feel better?" Dongpyo's too conflicted to response. It doesn't make him feel better, to be honest. Let say Hyeongjun really did manage to keep distance... Do you really think Wonjin will just stay still and do nothing?

"Pyo..." Hyeongjun held Dongpyo's hands. He knows what his friend is thinking.

"Do you really think Wonjin hyung will hurt me?" He asked while staring directly at his eyes. Dongpyo stayed silent.

"I know you're afraid that he might do something to me after that incident. Me too... Remembering what he did, it still frightens me. However, we can't deny the fact that he did because of me. That's why... I'm sure Wonjin hyung won't harm me." Hyeongjun worn an assuring smile to somehow lessen what burdens the older after his words. Dongpyo, who still in doubt, cannot muster to deny what the younger had said to him. After all it's the truth. All he can do is to let out a sigh as a sign of defeat. He can't really argue with Hyeongjun.

"Fine... Forget about that sly fox. But how about your brother?" Hyeongjun's smile slightly falter. It's not that he didn't expect it coming, though.

"I'm sure he won't even bother looking at me. He hates me after all. But it's all good. It's all good." He smiled again and then he patted Dongpyo's shoulders so cheerfully. Dongpyo knew he was faking it.

"Hyeongjun-ah!" It didn't took time for the owner of voice to get where the two are standing at. He excitedly run towards them making Dongpyo automatically cross his arms.

"Since when did you get that close to Juniee?" He scoffed. Yohan was a bit taken aback by Dongpyo's welcoming remark.

"E-Eh?"

"You're calling him 'Hyeongjun-ah' as if you were that close. You're progessing too fast, dont you think Yohan-ssi?" Dongpyo raises his brow as he imitate how Yohan says Hyeongjun's name.

"O-Oh... I'm sorry. Am I getting ahead of myself?" Yohan awkwardly brushes his nape feeling embarrass.

"Yes you are! Don't even ask Mr. You just recently—hmmm!" Hyeongjun quickly cover Dongpyo's mouth while the latter tries to free himself.

"Geez. You didn't even give him time to breathe. Sorry about that Yohan. Please don't mind him. He's just in a bad weather."

"I-Is that so?"

"You can call whatever you like. I'm okay with it."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Can I call you mine then?"

"Eh...?"

"Hmm?!?!?"

"E-Eh??? W-What did I... EEEhhhh???!" As much as the two of them were shock, Yohan was at lost why did he suddenly blurted out what he was thinking. It's always happening whenever he's with Hyeongjun. Always getting excited to ended up saying what's supposed to be kept. Dongpyo was then released.