Chapter 13: Feelings

"Arghhh!" Seungyoun irritatedly scratches his head while sitting in front of his laptop. He feels restless and annoyed. He can't seemed to focus in his work. Seungwoo, who's been observing him for awhile now, walked towards him with a cup of iced americano and placed it in his table as he sit across Seungyoun.

"No progress?" Seungwoo asked while smiling to the other.

"Yeah... My f*cking brain doesn't seemed to work properly." Seungyoun drop his back to the chair while massaging his temple.

"That's unusual. Normally you can finish a song for two or three days."

"I'm also suprise myself and I feel like sh*t for being completely stuck."

"And the reason?"

"I don't know. It's just that no matter what I do I can't focus at all." He took a sip in his drink and looked outside the cafe. He still look irritated. Though Seungwoo can't understand what really bugs the younger, he finds his reaction amusing.

Truth to be told, Seungyoun being irritated is nothing new and they are all used to it. But what's different about him now is that even though he's irritated, he somehow looked calm and... Happy? Well, if something like that makes sense. Seungyoun doesn't realize it himself but that's what Seungwoo observed from the passed few days and he chuckled with that thought. Seungyoun turned his gaze at him.

"Oh it's nothing. Don't mind me."

"Are you laughing at me hyung?"

"I'm not."

"Then why are you laughing?"

"Sorry but I'm not really making fun of you. You just looked too happy to me for someone whose complaining." Seungwoo stated that made Seungyoun furrows his brows.

"What the heck hyung. I'm seriously annoyed here. You're totally making fun of me!"

"Yah Seungyoun, watch your language." He warns but can't suppress his laughter.

"Hyung! Do I look smiling to you? How can you say I'm happy?"

"Okay okay. My bad." Trying his best to stop himself from laughing.

"But kidding aside, you felt a little bit different now. I'm not talking about your face but your aura."

"What about it?"

"I can't tell specifically but you looked more happier now I guess." Seungyoun took another sip.

"Seriously, huh?"

"You don't believe me?"

"Rather than happy, I feel a lot more annoyed lately and as if I'm missing out something to the point that I can't fall asleep."

"Exactly! That's what I'm talking about." The younger got confuse.

"What is?"

"Do you feel dissatisfied these passed few days?" Seungyoun paused to think before answering.

"I guess so?"

"You want something but can't tell what it is?"

"Yeah. Almost all the time."

"There were those time that you're spacing out in the middle of doing something?"

"That too!"

"And you suddenly think of Hyeongjun when you looked at something that reminds you about him."

"Right! That's right! It happens all the— Ah..." He stopped when he realized what kind of statement he was agreeing to. And right at that moment he knew he f*cked up. His brain automatically shuts down.