Chapter 10: Progress

Hyeongjun, walking back and forth in front of a door as he bites his nails waiting anxiously for the doctor to come out. Hangyul was rushed to the emergency room as he sustained a heavy damage in his head that resulted for him to receive immediate treatment. The lad can't keep himself in place, wondering if Hangyul's life is in grave danger after protecting him from being harmed by Jung. He's completely worried.

"Hyeongjun!" A familiar voice made him stop on his tracks.

"Yohan—"

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Yohan hurriedly inspect Hyeongjun's body without minding the worried look in his face.

"No. I'm—"

"Do you feel dizzy or does your body feels heavy? Should I call a nurse to check you out?"

"I'm totally—"

"These bruises... You're hurt! We should disinfect that imme—"

"Yohan!" Hyeongjun held Yohan's face as he looked directly into his eyes.

"I'm fine... No need to worry so please calm down." Staring back to the younger's eyes, Yohan felt as if his heart is about to burst. Hyeongjun's presence is strangely overwhelming for him but seeing the lad is safe, it gave him the easiness he was missing the whole time. He slumped on the floor, hanging his head low and hands forward as soon as his nerves calmed down.

"Haaaaaahh..." He muttered underneath his breath.

"Y-Yohan?" 

"Thank goodness... He's safe..."

"H-Hey... A-Are you okay?"

"No. I'm not okay." Yohan said with slightly loud voice making Hyeongjun perplexed.

"I've been worried about you the whole time and I don't even know what to do."

"I'm sorry—"

"I thought I'm going crazy. I thought I'm going to lose my mind searching for you everywhere." Yohan slowly looked up to the younger meeting his eyes.

"But seeing you now... I'm glad you're safe." He said showing a relieved expression in his face. Hyeongjun was dumbfounded. For a moment there he thought Yohan was mad at him but he wasn't. Yohan was just worried. He automatically gave him a comforting smile.

"Yeah... I'm safe. I'm definitely safe now Yohan. So there's no need to worry about me anymore." Hyeongjun said softly. Thinking back what he went through the whole day, he's fortunate enough to get back in one piece. Although he's happy that he came back safe, he is still worried about Hangyul who took the damage for him. He wouldn't forgive Jung for this. He wished for Jung not to show himself ever again. Hyeongjun frown at his thought while Yohan signed seeing him like that.

"Don't frown to me now." And he stood up fixing himself in front of the younger.

"You're not happy to see me?" He asked teasingly.

"That's not—"

"You don't want me here?"

"I'm just—"

"Do you hate me?"

"I don't—"

"But it looks like it."

"No, its not! And stop cutting my words every single time! I'm angry now!" Hyeongjun pouts glaring to Yohan for not finishing his sentence. Yohan, who had his eyes widened in suprise, also finds it adorable for the younger to raise his voice when he only known him for being sweet and gentle. It a new kind of Hyeongjun to him.