Chapter 23: Pleased to Meet You

I've rewrote this chap for 7 times and I'm not kidding. I just...*sighs* I dunno. Life is hard. This chapter is still crappy.

My writing sucks.

************************************

"Did you just act cute?" Hyeongjun blinks his eyes quite flustered by the younger's peculiar question. They are currently trailing their way to the speacial class when youngest of them suddenly popped up out of nowhere.

"I what?"

"Ohmyghawd. You acted cute!" Dohyon said squeaking like a whale while bouncing on his feet like a 5 year old kid.

"But I just—"

"Please do that again hyung I'll take a picture."

"B-But I—"

"Please hyung! Please! Please!"

"Jisoos! Hyeongjun just sneezed! He just sneezed man what the hell." Minhee scoffed cutting him off, quite irritated by the giant baby.

"So what, man? I didn't know sneezing could be that cute until now. I wouldn't even mind having snot all over me if I can see hyung cute sneezing." Dohyon replied which made the other boys stare at him gross out while scrunching their noses.

"Seriously dude, you're starting to sound like an obsess psychopath stalker. You're scaring the hell out of me."

"Oh shut up hyung. But well, whatever. Hyeongjun hyung is the cutest in everything."

"Sure sure. Hyeongjun breathes and you lose your mind." Minhee said still unamused.

If you ask about what happened the other day whereas they come to know about Hyeongjun's secret, Eunsang gathered the boys after the class, making use of the time to tell them everything while Hyeongjun is out. Apparently Eunsang and Taejin met again right after their first encounter without Hyeongjun knowing. They've talked about the incident and the reason why he wanted them to stay away from him. The reason behind Eunsang's sudden change of behavior the few days ago was because of it. He's been salty the fact that something terrible happened to Hyeongjun and he wasn't their to protect him. He is not really angry with Taejin for asking him to leave his friend's side. He knows the dude got a point. He just didn't like his ways and refused to accept his questionable request.

Upon knowing all of it, the boys were beyond shocked. They can't believed something like that happened under their watch. They talked about it carefully and tried to remain calm throughout the discussion. Although Dohyun and Dongpyo almost lashed out in the middle, they manage to think things through. The boys arrived with the idea to not bring the topic to Hyeongjun. At least not so soon but agreed to asked him when the time seemed right for it. They are sure the lad had his reasons for hiding it from them so they will respect that. For now, they settled on behaving like usual and try not to act weirdly while paying more attention towards him.

Meanwhile, Hyeongjun giggled as he watch Minhee and Dohyun continue their silly quarrel. He can't suppress his adorable smile. He will be attending the special class with them again which means more time and more bonding moments together.

Hyeongjun had already been informed about the class he missed yesterday thanks to Dongpyo. There wasn't much actually. They just had a short introduction, reviewed their previous classes with Jung, did some basic routines, and that's it. Hyeongjun was relieved. Other than that was just about his brother, Taejin, being their new instructor for the whole year and having Wonjin as their new class member. He wasn't really surprise by the news. He already had the feeling it will turned out that way. For the time being, he needs to avoid making mistakes and give his best so he wouldn't disappoint his brother further. If lucky enough, receiving compliments from the older would be great. That's his goal for now.