Six- Choices

When I open my eyes I see the dark ceiling and know exactly where I am. I inhale deeply and sit up in a tub of blood. Lucifer and Asmodesus are staring at me in awe. The both crook their heads when I meet their eyes.

"I- How?" Asmodesus stutters, "I stopped chanting hours ago."

"Your chanting didn't do shit," Lucifer says and kneels next to the tub and raises a hand to cup my face, "How are you here?"

I take a deep breath and open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out. I furrow my brows and try again but nothing happens. I grab my throat and close my eyes. What the hell? I can't talk now?

"Relax," Admodesus says and kneels on the other side of the tub, "You've been out for weeks. It makes sense that you can't talk right now."

Weeks?! 

"You see her eyes too, right?" Lucifer asks him and Momo nods. 

What's wrong with my eyes? Are we really not going to address how I've been in limbo for weeks?

They both chuckle and smile at me before Cara bursts in and squeals, "Oh my Lucy! You're really here, I knew I felt your presence again!"

She flings her arms around me and covers herself in the blood I've been soaking in. I smile at her and she crooks her head.

"What's wrong?" She furrows her brows and I point to my throat and shrug.

"She can't talk right now," Lucy says and I notice he hasn't stopped looking at me this whole time, "Literally."

"Why?" She asks and Asmodesus sighs before turning to Lucy.

"I hate to say it but maybe Lilith can help," He says and we all shoot daggering stares at him, "She has healing abilities."

"He's right," I hear Lilith's voice behind me and she chuckles, "Relax, I can sense your power and I'm not going to try you anymore. Besides you might still chose Momo."

Lucifer shoots her a glare which she quickly looks away from. She silently walks over to me and grabs my throat, "Open up, darling."

I roll my eyes and open my mouth she blows smoke into my mouth and I feel it burn down my throat and I cough a few times, "You fucking bitch that hurt so bad!"

I grab my throat in pain before I realize I just spoke, "Oh, wow that worked."

"You're welcome," She rolls her eyes and snaps her fingers before disappearing. 

I sigh and shake my head, "Always such a pleasure."

Lucifer chuckles and hugs me, "I'm so glad you're okay. I'll summon Astaroth and he'll help you get cleaned up and you can have some alone time."

I smile at him as he stands up. Asmodesus hugs me too and silently walks out. Astaroth appears when everyone's gone and he smiles when he sees me and hugs me tightly. 

"I thought we lost you!" He says and throws a robe around me before helping me over to my shower. 

"How are you feeling?" He asks and I sigh.

"For the most powerful being I feel really weak," I admit and he seems taken back.

"What?" He furrows his brows, "What do you mean most powerful being?"

I sigh, "I absorbed some of God's power when I did what I did."

"Holy fuck, no way," His eyes shoot open in amazement, "And you still chose us?"

"It's what my heart wanted, plus my dad's got this," I smile and take a deep breath, "I think I just need to eat or drink something apparently I've been in limbo for weeks."

"That's where you were?" His eyes shoot open and he shakes his head, "I'm glad you're back, now."

"Me too," I smile and he shakes his head, "What?"

"I gotta ask, only because I've never pressured you or gave you shit about this," He chuckles, "Did you come back for Lucy or Momo."

I chuckle, "I'll never get over those nicknames."

"Really, though?" He bites his lip, "I'm shocked that Momo can even have feelings for you and I'm shocked at how much of a pussy you make Lucy."

I shake my head and sigh, "I came back because this is my home. You are one of my best friends, then Cara. I couldn't imagine eternity without you guys, Lucy and Momo excluded. They're just a plus. I have no idea who I really want to be with because I feel so differently about both of them but so strongly, too."

"I say we have a test," He smirks and I raise a brow, "They take turns spending a whole day and night with you and then you will have to chose?"

"That's like a gameshow," I chuckle and shake my head as he helps me out of the shower and snaps his fingers. I'm all dry, my hair too, "Wow, new tricks?"

"Wait for this one, I finally mastered it," He smirks and snaps and I'm in my favorite big t-shirt and pajama shorts, "I just tap into your head for your favorite outfits and I can easily recreate them."

I nod in approval, "Nice."

I look in the mirror and I notice my eyes and my hair are a deep red. I sigh and shake my head, "What happened to me?"

"This is you, the real you," He smiles, "I love it. You look fierce."

"I don't know how I feel about it just yet, I'm used to being a blonde," I chuckle, "Even though I was a redhead originally."

"You're more than a redhead," He chuckles before noticing my frown, "Are you okay, honestly?"

"I- I think I will be," I smile and hug him, "Thanks for being such a good friend."

"Anything for you," He winks before leaving. 

I get into bed and cuddle up with my pillows. I hear a meow at the door and quickly sit up. 

I lift a finger and swipe it across the door. It opens to reveal Gucci laying there. I smile and pat the bed, "Come here, Gucci."

He quickly gets up and stretches before trotting in and jumping on the bed. He cuddles up next to me. I motion for the door to close and lay back down with Gucci. I pet him for what feels like hours before I finally drift off to sleep.