Ten- The Beach

When Lucifer and I are in my room I shut the door behind me. I take a deep breath and turn around to meet his eyes. 

"How was your trip?" He asks, attitude lacing every word.

I roll my eyes at him, "Enlightening. Don't try to tell me you've never had a trippy cupcake."

"Of course I have," He sighs and walks over to me, "I just want to protect you."

"You don't need to," I sigh, "That's what I wanted to talk to you about..."

I take his hands and go to sit on the bed, "We're sitting down? I'm not going to happy with this conversation, am I?"

"I want you to drop the rules you have set with the demons towards me," I just spit it out, "I know how to fully unlock and control my powers, once I have them under control and you see for yourself I want you to agree to drop the rules."

He stares into my eyes for a moment before sighing, "Fine."

"Thank you," I take a deep breath knowing this is the part he's going to hate, "To find control I need to see Him."

He raises a brow, "My father? Hell no. Fuck no."

"I need to," I simply say and give him puppy dog eyes, "I just want to have control so I can have freedom around here. It's my home too, you know."

He shakes his head looking away from me. I sigh as he gets up and begins pacing. I bite my lip my body full of anxiety.

"Okay, but I will be there the whole time," He says and finally looks at me again, worry laced behind his eyes, "I need you to agree to stay by me the whole time and you can't touch him or use any of your magic in there."

"Okay," I nod, "I'm sorry, I know you're upset with me. I don't want to do this, I have to."

"I know," He sighs, "I just don't want him to hurt you or anyone ever again."

"I know," I give him a soft smile and stand up to take his hands, "I have good news after."

He raises a brow and nods before heading out of my room, my hand in his, "Woah, what's the rush?"

"I wanna hear this good news and get this shit over with my father before I change my mind," He says still walking and dragging me alongside him.

He leads us down to the torture chamber and goes all the way to the end of the hall. We're standing in front of a huge red door that's labeled DO NOT ENTER. He sighs and looks into my eyes.

"I know I'm supposed to be just a friend right now but I have to say this unless something happens," He says and I interrupt him by kissing him, "Why'd you do that?"

"Because we're going to walk back out of this door and you can tell me then," I say and nod for him to open the door.

He takes a deep breath and cracks his neck, "Here we go."

When the door opens I immediately feel a shift in hell. I grab onto Lucifer's hand and walk behind him as we enter and the door slams behind us. I hear a faint whistling and muffled yelling.

Inside of the room was a whole system of seven rooms. Lucifer tells me who each of the people are in the cells. The first cell we came across was Leviathan, God's attempt at another Lucifer. He was so hurt when Lucifer chose to rule hell than stay in heaven and stand by God's side that he tried to make another "perfect son". Instead, he ended up creating another monster. Leviathan caused World War II by bullying Hitler until he moved the German troops into Poland. God kicked Leviathan out of heaven and he stopped on Earth before being sent to hell after Lucifer noticed all the trouble he was causing on Earth. Once Leviathan was out of the picture World War II came to an end. Now, he's locked in a cage, chained up, gagged, and blindfolded.