Week Two

Hey guys,

So week two's challenge is to make a description of a picture the author gave us.

SiennaWritesAlot

Mine turned a bit to the story side than a description, but I'm actually proud of it.

Enjoy!

---------------------------------

She sat at the edge of the Dock, head down, tears falling silently. She watched as the paper stay afloat on the water beneath her. The paper she gently threw, the paper that carried her drawing. A drawing she drew for him.

Grace's father, a busy man, never home. He always left a baby sitter to wat h her for he was never free to do so. He missed it all.

Grace's good grades

Her parents day at school

Her school plays

And even her last two birthdays

Her mother left him for it was a one night stand. Grace knew, she was never meant to be here, for she was a mistake.

"Why?" She sobbed: "Why can't I just be loved?" Her cries echoed the deserted dock as she watched the drawing sink to the dark ocean abyss.

You're a mistake

I know...

Then why are you here?

...

End it.

But father-

He doesn't care, he ignores you because he doesn't want you.

But-

Jump... You want your dad, he's in the ocean.

My drawing?

Live with the dream, your drawing, jump.

Grace hesitated, but she knew that the voice was true. Her father ignored her, she isn't needed, so why not end it?

RING! RING!

The emergency phone, the one her father gave her for whenever she needed him (But he never answered back) rang and vibrated in her small hand.

She sat, watched it ring until it came to voice mail. Her fathers voice came up.

"Grace!"

...

"Grace where are you?!"

He sounded worried... And in grief.

...

"Grace, sweetheart, please... Come back home."

She snapped out of it as she entered her house, having ran back. When the door opened.

Her father woke up.

Grace once sat at the Dock, the Dock from which she jumped from. She was a mistake, she didn't want to be a walking mistake her father hates.

Said father walked to the same dock his daughter jumped from. The emergency phone lay there with no owner.

*Flashback*

Grace stood up, she never heard his voice mail, she never waited for the phone while it rang. She jumped before her father could answer.

The father soon found the phone... But no owner, no daughter, no little girl that ran from his office after he screamed at her whilst she tried to show him a drawing.

She jumped and he was too late.

*Flashback End*

He stood, staring at the ocean before him, still imagining his daughters figure sitting at the Dock.

He made a mistake, but it wasn't her yet he made her think she was.

He cried silently as he stood at the dock where she once sat.

-----------------------------------

Hope you liked it.

Good Luck!

Bye!