Writing Prompt #3

This is so late!

I'm so sorry SiennaWritesAlot

I thought I typed it already, but I forgot that I only planned it on my notebook!

Anyway! Here it is after the long wait and I'll also be writing the Week 6 Writing Prompt soon as well.

We had to write about a person's connection to an animal. Honestly, I really love this idea and (No surprise for those who know me) I made a new story idea!

I need to calm down with dem story ideas XD, but for now:

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------

"Cole?"

...

"Cole are you there?"

A whisper of a howl answered back, a whisper only she could hear.

"I'm scared Cole, what if he comes back?"

Another whisper of a howl answered back, reassuring the young girl.

"Thanks Cole, I'm glad someone believes me."

The whisper spoke again shortly.

"Good day to you too."

The young girl pulled the blanket over her shoulders and closed her eyes to fall into a deep sleep.

The whisper spoke again once the moon rose from the horizon, waking up the little girl from her slumber. Blue eyes opened and the girl sat up, looking out her cracked window.

The whisper spoke quietly.

"Yeah, I know Cole, don't worry, we'll make it."

The girl got up and put on some black pants and a blue hoodie that has a slightly torn pocket. Pulling the hood above her black colored hair with silver shade at the bottom, she headed out of her abandoned cottage she calls home and headed deep within the wood, her bare feet running through the thin path.

She ran towards a small, yet, to her, a familiar mountain pointing towards the moon brightly up the dark sky. She stood at the edge, waiting for the moon to reach the third star on the left of her.

Once the moon reached the star, a blue glowing line started forming from the girls stomach, the line connected to a glowing wolf figure that stood right next to her.

"Hey Cole." The girl smiles at the wolf spirit beside her.

The wolf howled with his own soft smile.

"Well... Go ahead, tell them we are still here."

The wolf nodded and stared at the moon before him. Cole howled and howled, sending a telepathic link through the cold air.

The wolf closed its mouth, looking back at the girl as she stared beyond.

"One day Cole, we'll be free and this hiding will be over."

The wolf smiled at her and both sat down, huddled up, staring at the moon, hoping for the future they wished for.

-----------------------------------

This is sooooo late!!!

Hope you liked it.

Love You!

Bye!