Writing Prompt #2

Prompt: We are meant to write something related to the picture the author gave us:

SiennaWritesAlot

Warning: This is short and rushed so I'm sorry if it isn't great.

Bonus: Mine is written (or hinting) that this is a Soul mate AU and this might actually become a story in the future.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

She always went through everyday with a bright smile, full of confidence, hope, determination and positivity. Everyone that saw her saw happiness and whenever anyone was down, she would be there to pick them up. She was a happy girl full of smiles yet on the is inside, she was broken.

Grace Willows, bullied by her neighbors for being so happy in a cruel world. Hated by her parents, called selfish and ungrateful for being happy during the worst times that take up everything. Grace Willows, getting weird looks from the people she helps. She was always happy, but why?

Only one person accepted her, that person was unknown. That person was out there somewhere with the seven billion people. She'll meet them one day and hopefully live a life where she wasnt judged. For now, she'll be patient, she'll wait and make it through for there's always a blue in an ocean of grey.

Grace prays and hopes for time to go faster so that she cajt break in front of everyone. They don't need to see her upset, she doesn't want them to. She needs to stay strong, stay happy so she can show everyone that hope exists and there is a future, a bright one.

"Please let them open their eyes, let them see the light, allow me the strength to help them please."

Smiles can be deceiving.

Grace wanted to be the light in a dark world, the flower that blooms through dead ground. She wanted to smile, to forget the worries that the world gives.

------------------------------

Hope you liked it.

Good Luck!

Bye!