Rim Of The World Adventure Camp

Erica's pov

"Erica you a are going to be late" my sister selene yelled. I stumbled out of bed and to the bath room. I washed my face and looked in the mirror.

"Shit "I yell as I realize where I was going to the one and only rim of the world adventure camp." You okey" yelled selene. "Yeah I'm good" I yell back.

I ran back to my room and thank God I already packed my stuff. I now just needed to figure out what to wear. It's summer so sadly a hoody might not be the best idea. Tho I did put one or to in my suitcase.

I saw a Grey t-shirt and some nice black high-waisted jeans. After I put on the rest. I almost forgot my necklace I always were it well almost always. (Picture above)

It's a heart locket that I got from my parents that's one of the last things I have from them. Apart from some foto's from when I was about five years old.I'm an orphan, My sister is almost 20 so I live with her and her boyfriend. Who happens to be in the army. Okey back to the story.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and ran downstairs. I almost tripped over some of Selene's shoes. "Can you for once put your shoes where they belong" I say throwing the shoe at her. She laughed "yes ma'am" .

We both laughed and had breakfast. Where's Jake I asked my sister. Army stuff he left yesterday in the night. That's why I didn't hear it. She smiled a bit and after I packed some snacks.
I grabbed my favorite jacket and Not much later we where on our way to the rim of the world adventure camp.

Can I put in some music I asked.
Sure she said and gave me her phone.
I put on some nice music and we started to sing along.

-

Hey I'm Logan a guy in uniform said. I'm your leader here at camp be sure to... He said lots of things but I didn't really care. I walked to the main cabin and found the registration guy.
Or what ever ya call it. He gave me the number to my cabin.

Put it in the box a lady said to me. My phone I asked. She just nodded. Sorry it's at home and I ain't gonna walk back there I joked even tho I did have it with me. Alright she said.

Looking good girl I heard someone call. I rolled my eyes and the boy saw. He then walked up to me. What I ask.
I'm Dariush he the boy said. I looked at him and smiled.
And I'm not interested I said as I walked away. I heard some of his friends laugh at him.

I went looking for my cabin. Number 141 I read out loud. I looked up and saw the cabin I was looking for. I got in and I was the first so I got to choose which bunk bed I'd want.

I chose the lower bunk on the window side. Cause I don't quite like height I'm not like super afraid. I just don't like the idea of falling down from something.

-

O God that's high I said to myself. A red head looked at me and asked if I was afraid of hight as well. Well not really.

I'm Erica I said to the boy. Alex he said after. I'm up I said and walked up to Conrad or as others seem to call him "heavy metal conrad". Wonder why that is. He clipped me to the rope and I started to climb up.

And so we meet again m'lady Dariush said. And here we go again I thought. Logan I said to Logan ignoring Dariush. I'll wait for a friend if thats okey. Yeah sure. Alex got up and saw me. Hey I said. Hey he replied. He looked over the wood to the floor.

Alex I said. You'll be fine I'm gonna go with you nothing can happen I say and Alex just keeps on panicking. Just breathe I say. Logan sat down next to me and Alex. Wanna go down I asked. He nodded. You want me to go with you I asked. No I'll be okey.

He went down and I could hear some kids making fun of him. Logan clipped me to the zip line. Dariush was tryna flirt again. Later guys I say as I jump of the zip line.

I smiled and enjoyed the view. It's not that bad after all. I could see a lake and a cliff it was so pretty. But it did end faster than I thought.

It was a bit for midnight. I had already put on my pj's and was about to head to bed. Then one of my roommates started yelling. What's wrong I asked her.

It's a snake she screamed. Where I asked her polite. Under there she pointed to her bed. Alright I need you to stay calm. Why aren't you scared she asked me. My sisters boyfriend had one and told me how to handle several sorts of snakes.

In fact I was scared a bit but I didn't need her to know. I stepped closer to her bed and saw the sort snake. It's a rattlesnake I know what to do I say once I stepped back. Come with me I say as I walk her out.

I'm Stacey by the way she said. I'm Erica nice to meet you. Alright first we need to inform one of the camp leaders just in case I said. I'll go she said and got Logan to our cabin.

My hand started shaking. Shit. I left my meds at home didn't I I said in my head. Hey what's wrong Logan said. There's a rattlesnake in one of my camp mates bed. Oh I aint going there he said.

He looked at my hand and I hid it just in time. I don't want them to see. I'll do it just give me a stick with a triangle at the end.

He gave me the stick and I went inside. My hand started to shake even more. I managed to some how get the snake out of the cabin. But I was exhausted.

Thank you Erica Stacey said and walked in. We then finally went to bed.

(A/N)

Hey everyone I hope you liked
The first chapter of :

The rim of the world
On the edge