Alien Pool Party

Erica's pov

-

You've got something where looking for a man in mask told us. Dignity ZhenZhen and I yell. Oh we got some clever ones over here another guy yelled. One of the guys pointed a gun at my head.

Hey now no one needs to get hurt tonight on of the man said pulling off his mask. Lou Alex yelled. Wait you know this guy I asked the others confused. Yeah Alex said. We go way back dariush said.

I heard something from behind me. Gabe I whisper. He looked my way. I pointed to behind me. Someone was still pointing a gun at me.

He looked that way and saw it to. The alien is back I thought. The guy with the gun pointed at me moved his gun over my head.

I ducked and the alien grabbed and killed the man. Holy shit I yell.  They all ran to a fence and tried to open it. Gabriel stood by the pool and stopped. ZhenZhen throw some glowsticks he yelled.

I was almost where the others where but slipped and fell to the ground. Dariush ran to me and helped me up.you okey he asked. It's just a scratch I say as we run back to the fence. I thought we killed that thing he asked. Apparently not I yell at him.

ZhenZhen threw the glowsticks and Gabriel catches it just in time. Hey over here he yelled waving at the alien. The alien came his way and Gabriel stood on the poolcover.

He then slipped. Get up I yell. He got up  just in time. The alien stood on the covers and fell to it. Gabriel fell in my arms. I kissed him on his cheek and smiled. look the alien is having a pool party, you think where invited I said pointing to the pool.

I heard the others laugh. Come on let's go Gabriel said. I felt a little light headed but didn't let it get to me. Erica you okey Alex asked me. Yeah I'm good I say as we walk(with our bikes whom we found again) further into the night.

We walked on for a pretty long time and I kept feeling light headed. I didn't even realize how bad I was bleeding. Hey Principessa how you feeling Gabriel asked me.

I looked up at him and smiled I'm fine really just mad I wasn't invited to the aliens pool party I said smiling. Erica he asked raising his brow. He then moved a string of hair away from my face. You're bleeding he said concerned. I put my hand on his.

It's just a scratch don't worry Gabe. No it's not just a scratch he said. Then I felt real bad and black covered my eyes. Erica, guys help I heard Gabriel yell in the distance.

-

Can you just shut up for once I hear someone yell. Can I shut up how bout you just fuck off and let me be another voice yelled. The voices became clearer by the seconds.

I have nothing man I hear I think dariush yell. I didn't know for sure cause some how I couldn't open my eyes yet. Gabriel I tried to say. I finally opened my eyes and saw dariush punching Gabriel.

Gabriel was bleeding through his nose. What the hell I yell once I could  speak. Gabriel looked up immediately and ran to me. Thank God you're okey he said hugging me I hugged back.

Your nose is bleeding i said. Right he said as he wiped the blood of his face. You guys are gonna say sorry to each other right I say pointing to dariush and Gabriel. Yeah they both said as they fistbumped each other.

I then hugged the two of them. I know they both felt awkward but yeah. Erica Alex said as he joined the hug soon ZhenZhen joined and we just stayed like that for a while.

-

Maybe it knows our smell Alex said. Yeah maybe or he knows where his baby's are I looked at dariush. Oh come on he said looking down.

Just kidding just kidding I say throwing my hands up in defense. Good to know she's still the same dariush said after. Good thing she's still mine Gabriel said lifting me up in the air.

Let me go I say to him as he spun me around. Alright I get it lovebirds now cut it out dariush said joking around. Anyway I said when Gabriel finally put me down. We should go to a mall and check if there is any clothes we can wear.

Alex might be right he could just know how we smell I said although I like my theory better I said joking around. Dariush rolled his eyes at me.

Well there is a mall not that far away so we should go there. Good thing we still have our bikes I said as I walked up to the bikes. I wanted to look at my necklace but it wasn't round my neck any more. I felt my hand shake again.

H-Have any of you seen my necklace it has a silver heart lock on it. Yeah Gabriel said as he got closer. We had to take it of to clean up your wound. Where is it I said sounding pretty mad.

Sorry it's just I started. It's okey Gabriel cut me off. Here he said as he handed me the necklace. Oh my God thank you I say as I kiss him.