Hell On Earth

Erica's pov

What's with the ghost town I asked the others. They ignored me and we ran to a sign. It said gone down mountain. They left us dariush said.
Gabriel looked in the distance I walked to him and looked as well.

Not all of them I said. We then ran to a table where Conrad was laying on. Damm guys is he dead I asked. Gabriel put two fingers on his neck. No he's alive he said.

Zhen Zhen saw a flask with a tag that said milk. She chucked all of it. I don't think that was milk dariush and I said at the same time.

Let's just go. We left to the main cabin and looked for a phone. Shit it's not working I yell at the others.
Thats because the power is out Alex confirmed.

You know what an EMP is Alex asked. Yeah yeah that's that crap white people dance to right Dariush said. Nope thats EDM and rasist much I say to him. Zhen Zhen smiled and zo did Gabriel.

EMP means electro magnetic pulse. A nuclear explosion in the upper atmosphere can couse one. And it knocks out most electronics in a really big area Alex told. Shit that means nothing works I say. Exactly Alex said.

Hey you guys have food and a roof over your head. You can do more than just sit around Gabriel states. He's right. Then the loud bangs came back.
Shit.

We ran outside to see multiple F22's fighting these weird ships. This are F22's what on earth are they fighting I yelled. Wait you know what those are Gabriel yelled. Yeah my sisters boyfriend is in the army.

He nodded. Run Alex yelled we need to go now. We started running the F22's came closer. Suddenly I tripped. Erica I heard Gabriel scream. He grabbed my hand and helped me run further.we almost got blasted.

Go This way I heard the others yell. Fuck I yell. I saw a big capsule falling down from the sky. And suddenly we where blasted into the sky.

we all fell down again. Gabriel laid close to me, I got up slowly. You okey I ask him he nodded but I could see he wasn't fine. Don't lie I said as I help him up. I wiped away the blood on his  cheek and he did the same with me.

At that exact moment I felt save and good even. You guys okey Alex yelled. We nodded and got up with the rest who where standing at the door of the capsule. What is that Dariush asked.

It's a dragon capsule Alex and I said. Okey dude I get why miss orphan knows her shit but how the fuck do you know all this Dariush yelled again. Hey I yelled back. He shrugged his shoulders. Gabriel laid his hand on my shoulder. There's a reason why mom send me to outdoor camp.

I looked up to him. It's okey he whispered. He then walked up to the capsule. And grabbed the door before I could say stop. It's still hot I yelled. He hissed in pain and grabbed his other arm.

I ran over to him. Let me look at that I say as I try get his arm. Does anyone have water I ask. Zhen Zhen nodded and threw a bottle. I put a little water on Gabriels hand and I caught him staring at me. He then snapped out of it and grabbed the bottle.

He walked to the capsule and splashed the door with water. Woah what do you think your doing Dariush asked. There could be someone in there who needs help he said.

He's right if someone needs help we need to help I said as I stap closer. Then I heard a noice I immediately stepped away from the door.

Dariush get away from the door I yell. But it was to late. The door flew against him and he fell to the ground. I don't like him but still.

We all walked up to the capsule once again. Hello I asked but no response. Then suddenly a hand came out of nowhere. Gabriel and I grabbed the hand who was from a lady.

We got her out she seemed to be hurt. We laid her down. I knew this woman I thought by myself. Lynn I asked the woman. Wait you know her Alex said. Lynn nodded. O my God I say as  I huged her. How's my brother she said.

Not sure he left one day before I went to camp. Wait this is a camp. Pasadena she asked. I'm sorry where not even near Pasadena Alex said. Docket Feelding she said. No I'm sorry. She then gave Alex a key. Get this to JPL she said everything is on it the cordinats excelaplbur everything she said.

I started shaking again. Gabriel looked worried. And grabbed my shaking hand. Major Collins I say which made her smile. Shit she said. Go she screamed. what no you will die I yelled. If you don't where all gonna die she screamed. Gabriel grabbed my arm and helped me run.

What is that I yell. We run to the main cabin. Once me and Gabriel got in he let go of my hand and got Alex. He has a dog I hear Alex yell. Maybe it just wants to cuddle how big was it Dariush asked. Oh no he doesn't want that he yelled after it managed to get in.