Get A Fucking Room Bro

(A/N)
Hey ya'll I just wanted to warn you about the mention of cancer. I knew some people who had it and I know some people get really upset when it comes to it so sorry. It's short but still you've been warned ❤️❤️❤️

Erica's pov

We all sat down In a circle. Here Alex said as he passed me the water bottle. Thanks. I took a sip and tossed it to Gabriel. Damm I wish we could just watch a movie I said as i grabbed a chip.

And forget where in hell no way Gabriel said laughing. The others then laughed as well. Being trapped in hell is fine with you I said in a whispery voice. Gabriel smiled really. Yeah I said as I leand my head against his shoulder.

Oh my God get a fucking room dariush said throwing a emty water bottle at us. We then all laughed and suddenly Gabriel grabbed my hand and pulled me up. As you wish Gabriel said and took me to a different room.

What the hell dariush yelled. I laughed he thinks where making out doesn't he. Probably Gabriel laughed. We where in what seemed to be his room. I then kissed him on the lips.

He then started to tickle me and I started laughing. I tried to kiss him as a distraction but failed. soon we both fell onto one of the beds. What the fuck are they doing up there I heard dariush yell. What do you think Alex asked. Not gonna answer dariush replied.

Let's get back down I told him. Yeah let's do that he said after kissing me one more time.

What where you doing dariush asked. I looked at Gabriel and then looked back. Like you said dariush we got a room I say making Gabriel smile and the others laugh.

Get here ZhenZhen said. She grabbed a old camera. We all sat down and smiled at the cam. We all smile and I grab some more chips.

Then a flash of green light went by. ZhenZhen looked out the window till it was gone. It's gone she said in relive. So Erica how did your parents pass Alex said changing the mood.

Oh I said as I tried to sit differently. You don't need to tell us ZhenZhen said kindly. I gave her a smile. Well my dad he died in a car crash when I was five I said trying not to cry. And well my mom died when I was ten. I then cried a bit Gabriel then put his arm round my waist as he pulled me on his lap.

She ehm died of cancer when I was ten. Oh shit Gabriel said. I diged my head In Gabriels neck. Soon the others came and made the hug a group hug. Thanks you guys I said smiling. I think they would of liked you guys.

Alex then talked about how his dad died in a tragic fire. And ZhenZhen about how her dad would rather have a boy and even dariush about how his dad lost everything. Then Gabriel told us how he ended up in juvie and I hugged him again.

We can't choose our family but we can make a new one ZhenZhen spoke wisely. Nice words girl I say to her as we fistbump.

-

ZhenZhen how are we doing this couse I ain't sleeping with dariush and I know you like Alex. Trust me this will work just put on those Damm Pj's she said smiling.

I put on my Pj's and we walked out the door. Two of you can sleep with us ZhenZhen spoke jumping from bed to bed. I tried to do the same but tripped. You okey Gabriel said.

Yeah I'm good thanks. Come on Principessa your nose is bleeding, You're not okey he said. We walked to the bath room and he got me a cloth to hold to my nose. He then apologized for running off in advance. He ran out of the room to the room where the other boys where.

They where arguing about who was to sleep alone and who got to sleep with us. I walked back to the bed once my nose stopped bleeding. I laid down and hoped hard that Gabriel would be laying next to me in a couple minutes.

I almost fell asleep. Principessa you asleep Gabriels voice echoed in my head. I shook my head no I'm awake.
He then kissed my cheek. I hope you don't mind me laying here he asked. What no I'm glad it's you Gabe I say making myself comfortable.

Gabriel put his hand over me and I held it. Night Gabe I say closing my eyes. Night Principessa he said closing his as well. We then fell asleep.

-

Bang we heard as we all woke up. We got to leave Alex said wide awoke. Yeah good idea I say grabbing my necklace who I put off before I went to bed.