The Beginning Of the End

Erica's pov

Morning Erica Stacey said to me. Oh hey. Let's go get changed she said. Also you might want to wear something you can easily run in. Ehm yeah sure.

I grabbed my suitcase and picked an outfit. A dark red tanktop with some light high waisted jeans and again my favorite jacket. We went getting breakfast and I actually started to get to know Alex. Stacey went sit with her other friends.

-

Can I sit here I ask to a Asian girl. She nodded and I went sitting next to her in the van. Before me was Alex. He smiled at us and sat back down. Eye ya'll the king is back Dariush yelled.

Who I teased. He looked at me and said nothing. Scute over man my balls are hot he said to Alex who seemed to feel very uncomfortable. Hey ass no one wants to here bout your balls or the lack of them so fuck off.

Damm girl he said and I swear I could hear Zhen Zhen chuckle. Oh you just got burned by a hot ass chick a guy said. I rolled my eyes at them and looked outside the window.

Alright seat belts on Logan called. My license's suspended. For real I said after. Yeah so let's not get pulled over he said laughing. I ended up just looking outside the window for the rest of the ride.

-

Sorry guys someone shit the canoe. What the fuck I said to myself. I then saw Zhen Zhen walking away from the rest. Where's she going I asked Alex. I don't know he said. We should follow her I suggested. He nodded and we left into the woods.

Zhen where are you going I yelled. Come on Zhen Zhen it's not funny tell us Alex said. We then lost her out of sight. Where is she Alex said clearly caring for her.

It's going to be fine this way I say as we walk further up. Dariush then came walking up from behind the three. What where you doing I said. Which I Immediately regret.

Wait don't tell I said and he just looked at me up and down. Ehm eys are up here dude I yell at him. Sorry man. He then grabbed Alex and ran away to a cliff.

Leave him alone I yell. What you jealous. Come and get me dumb ass I yell once again. Which for a fact he did. And then grabbed my arm and helt me to the cliff.

Its fine I'm not dropping you he said. Alex was just screaming. I wasn't sure if I needed to be scared or not. I yelled one more time Leave us alone.

Let them go I heard a voice call out. I felt a little relieved but my hand was still shaking. I said let them go he yelled. Move along mountain hobo we got no business with you Dariush yelled back.

No help me Alex said scared to death.
I'm not gonna ask you again he yelled.
Dariush looked confused. I then stepped in his feet he made a weird move and I almost felt down the cliff.

Dariush grabbed me tighter and walked to the boy who I still didn't see well because of the sun.  Big mistake bro he said to the boy. Five years of Krav Maga bitch I'll gall gadot your ass he said proud. He had already pushed me and Alex to the ground.
God I hate this dude.

The boy then shocker punched him. Dariush fell to the ground. I kinda laughed inside tho. The boy walked toward us and first helped Alex up. You okey he asked. He nodded and got up.

And are you okey the boy said. I looked at him and I didn't realize he had pulled his hand out for me to take. Oh yeah I'm fine I said to the boy who looks Italian I don't know why might just be instinct tho.

I almost gave him my shaking hand but didn't gladly he didn't notice at all.
He helped me up. Thanks. Yeah no problem he said. Who are you Alex asked him. My name is Gabriel. I'm Erica I interrupted them. Gabriel smiled at me and I smiled back. You life around here Alex asked.

Ehm yeah yeah. You're from the camp right he asked. Yeah we are I said.
This is Alex and over there is Zhen Zhen. Oh and the douchbag is called Dariush I say pointing at Dariush who just got up.

Nice to meet you guys Gabriel said. She doesn't talk that much Alex spoke about Zhen Zhen. Think he's ready for round two I said to Gabriel. He laughed a little and looked at Dariush.

You know what that was a lucky punch he said. Want one from me to D I yelled. He rolled it's eyes.
We then heard a loud bang. Guys what's that I say to the others.

There where more loud bangs and it kinda scared me. My phone suddenly went off. What does it say Gabriel said looking over my shoulder. It's the emergency broadcast signal dariush said.

It says all civilians are to evacuate the city immediately. Under no circumstances approach any unknown aircrafts. Omg it's the next seven eleven Dariush yelled.

We need to go back to the vans I said. She's right Alex agreed. Anyone know the way he asked. I do Gabriel said. Whoah Dora the explorer this is my click Dariush said. Soldiers out.

Gabriel and I walked away and the others followed even Dariush. We ran and ran until we were back where the vans should be. Shit where are they I yelled still shaking a bit.

Ehm maybe we should call someone get them to pick you up. Good Idea I say to Gabriel as I grab my phone. The fuck it was a hundred procent just five minutes ago. Anyone else I asked. Nope all dead they said.

There then was an even louder bang It scared me and I jumped against Gabriel. He smiled a bit and asked if I was okey. I'm good thanks.
Looks like there's explosions in the upper atmosphere.

What the hell is going on I yell then some Plaines flew by us and Gabriel yelled, Omg its independence day.
It's June Gabriel Dariush yelled.
Maybe north Korea has inveded Zhen Zhen call it off. What the hell Dariush I yell wacking him over the head.

We just need to wait till the adults realize we're missing Alex said convident. Oh man what if they dont come back. Imma die with you losers Dariush yelled. Hey calm down dude I say pointing at him.

But he kept going. I never even had sex before. Gabriel chuckled and there was this awkward silence. And he continued let me clear that up I have had it before just. Dude it's okey I don't think any of us have had sex I said to him.

Gabriel stared at me and I could tell he probably did have but hey I ain't judging. Alright okey we're not gonna die Gabriel said grabbing Dariush shoulders. It's possible that it's just a forest fire he than said.

But we got to get going he said. He's right bears out here can be crazy I said to the rest. Woah bears. I don't do good with bears Dariush panicks. No one does does Gabriel yelled.

They kept fighting. I started to shake again. Guys fuck off and let's go I yell.
Zhen Zhen and Alex ran second then Dariush. Gabriel walked up to me and grabbed my hand you sure your okey.

Damm dude I told you I'm fine I yelled. Sorry I.... It's okay I know he said.