The Mall

Erica's pov

I would kill  for some McDonald's right now I say smiling as I see the mall. It was half broken but most of it looks fine from here.

Yeah me to Gabriel said smiling. We all got of our bikes and went in the mall. Yes I yell when I see a big m inside. I grabbed Gabriels hand and made sure he came with me.

You think there's anything we can eat down here I say as I walk in the kitchen. I don't know maybe he said smiling at me.

We both went looking for some food. Hey Erica look what I found Gabriel said holding some sort of costume in the air. Oh my God I yell. You should put it on I said as I tried not to laugh.

Okey fine he said as he pulled the happy meal formed costume on. (I saw this once at a McDonald's where a person was wearing it because he works there😅)

I smiled at him and walked closer. Well that's one hell of a hot happy meal I say laughing. He laughed and put his arms into the costume so I couldn't see his arms.

He then run to me still in the costume and pulled me under. Damm this is one big as happy meal I thought. He laid his hand round my waist and kissed me.

I kissed back immediately. I put my hands round his neck and we kina just made out for about 6 minutes. Let's get back I say as I kissed him on the cheek. Yeah he said as he grabbed my hand and walked out the door.

-

Look i say pointing at some  mannequins with Adidas on it. Nice girl dariush said as he practically claimed his one immediately.

I'll grab this outfit I say as I took it of the mannequin. (picture above) see ya I said as I walk into one of the abandoned shops. I put on my clothes and walked back I accidentally walked into a half naked Gabriel.

Oh God sorry I say as I look away. It's okey Principessa. He put on his pants and told me i could look. Damm your hot I thought out loud. He blushed ehm thanks he said smiling.

Wait I just said that out loud didn't I, I say as I blushed even more. He put on his shirt and kissed me on my cheek. Sorry I have to break it to you but you're the hot one he said smiling kindly. Which made me laugh.

-

Guys it's pretty late I say to the others. Maybe we should stay here for the night. Yeah you're right Alex said smiling. I think I saw a store that spelled mattresses and blankets Gabriel joined in.

We all walked to the store. Once there we figured out the door was locked. Dariush pushed me aside. Let me he said as he tried to slam the door down which obviously didn't work.

Or you use a key I say laughing. Where did you get a key from dariush said in disbelieve. I didn't but I know where they keep it I say smiling. Gabriel can you help me up there I said pointing to a shaft where I probably would fit in.

He nodded and lifted me up. I climbed and crawled through the shaft and jumped down to the other side I was now inside the store.

I waved at the others and went to a desk in the middle of the store I don't know why it's there but yeah. I pulled something out of the desk. The key I knew it I say as I walk to the door.

Here we go I said as I put the key in the door please work I mumbled. Yes I Say as I heard the door open. Welcome I say as I make a bow. ZhenZhen laughed and did one back. The others ran in including Gabriel.
He took my hand and we ran further.

Maybe we should sleep here instead of taking the mattresses to a different place. They are heavy pretty heavy ya know I said pointing at the mattress.

Yeah she's right Alex said smiling. Hey I'm gonna go look for some food for dinner I say to the others. I'll come with you Gabriel told me.

Yeah good idea dariush said as he grabbed a bag from a desk. What are you doing I ask him. Coming with you. You where hurt and if you faint one of us can help you the other can get food.

Thats the first smart thing you said in a couple days dude I say playfully slapping his shoulder. But if that is the case it might be better if the two of you go I said sadly.

I'll get you some pain killers if I find them Gabriel said kissing my cheek.

-

Why didn't you go with them Alex asked me. Dariush was right I should be more careful. Alex nodded and walked away.

You hoped you and Gabriel could be alone didn't you ZhenZhen asked. Maybe I said as I looked at the door of the shop. You think there fighting I ask. Probably she said smiling.

I have an idea I say asi walk over to Alex. What he asked in confusement. Why don't we make a cozy ass mattress fort I say smiling and pointing at the mattresses.

Yeah that would be nice ZhenZhen joined in. We grabbed some mattresses and began building a fort. It looked cozy and smal from the outside. But was pretty big on the inside.

I ten noticed we didn't have any blankets or pillows. Let's look for a store that have those things I say to the other two.

-

This is perfect I said as I was amazed by what we had made. I grabbed a board and a sharpie and wrote "on the edge adventurers" on it. I hang it up and I walked back to ZhenZhen. Where are they I ask Alex who seemed pretty confident.

They'll be back don't worry he said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.
At that moment I saw Gabriel and dariush walk to us with a bag full of food.

I ran to him and we both fell to the ground as I kissed him. I was scared something might be wrong. Its okey I promise you won't get rid of me that easily he said smiling.