Chapter 7

I always wanted to write a book. It's one of my wishes that I've always wanted to accomplish. But my number one wish is to be a youtuber. And I'm still trying to reach that goal, but how?! I have no camera except my iPad and I have no editing apps. They all suck. Plus I'm afraid of all the rejections I'll get if I do start this thing. But If you want something so bad, you need to go after it. The only thing holding me back I guess is that I don't have an app to edit this video.

I know wat you guys are probably thinking, that I only want the attention, the money, the fame. As nice as all of that sounds I only want to help those who are in a bad mood or who are having difficulties in life, just like I do sometimes.
But difficulty and unfairness is the formula for life. Am I right? I've been inspired by many you tubers like PewDiePie, and Marzia, krazyraray, Ingrid, and so many more. Plus it looks fun to me. They look like they have fun.

I seriously don't know what to do now..
I feel sad but at the same time mad. And useless. I just want to curl up and cry. I'm not depressed or anything like that.
I just need my friends and I want to go back to California. But I can't. I'm getting sadder and sadder every day that I'm here. What life do I have here. I have no friends I'm not in any sports or clubs. I'm super shy. And I just feel like crying my soul out.
My mom doesn't understand me, she always yells at me.
I'm a teenager. Do they not understand that I need to go out and have friends and have a phone. I know it sounds selfish, but it's true. I don't want to spend my teenage years like this and when I'm older I'll regret not doing this right now. I don't know if that makes sense but I hope it does. I don't know what to do. I live the same way everyday.
I wake up, go to school, go to sleep. The same thing over and over again. I'm getting tired of this lifeless life.