Chapter Two

The next night Skylar was in her room painting when she heard another heartbeat in the room "are you just going to stand there or are you going to say something?" She asked as she dipped her paintbrush in water and then dipped it in paint

"I'm surprised you've yet to attack me." The person said "well I'm in the middle of something and I don't feel like ruining it because of you." Skylar said as she worked on her art piece "What do you want?" Skylar asked "I have a proposition." The woman said "why would I accept anything you have to offer?" Skylar asked as she focused on her art "At least hear me out." The woman said.

"Fine, speak Cassie, or should I call you Esther." Skylar asked as she turned in her chair "Clever girl," Esther smirked "What gave me away?" "Your magic, I sensed Mikaelson magic the second I opened the door." Skylar told her, the mikaelson hummed in response a small unsettling smile painted across her face "I've come to give you an offer, a chance at a real life." Skylar sat up strait and looked at her grandmother confused "I kill you and put you in a different body, either a witch or a werewolf."

"Why would I trade being a tribrid to be a wolf or a witch?" Skylar asked "Because it's what your mother wanted." Esther said and Skylar froze "Grace wanted you to be one of the other, not immortal, not this." Esther said as she gestured to Skylar "Shut up!" Skylar growled "You don't know a thing about my mother or what she wanted."

"Are you sure?" Esther smirked as she came closer to Skylar "You remind me so much of her, loyal, smart, determined, protective, but you look like a perfect mix of Grace and Klaus, you got the best qualities of them both." "If I'm so good now why do you want me in a new body?" Skylar asked as she stood up "because I want to rid the earth of the evil I created." Esther replied "of vampires? Or of the Mikaelsons?" Skylar asked and Esther shrugged "I love my children, but their evil has stretched over life times Skylar, it must end here and now." The woman replied "Not interested." Skylar said and she raised her hand making Esther fly out of the open window and out of the house.

That night Skylar was lying in bed with Esther's words still fresh in her mind, she heard someone climb into her room through the window, she used her vamp speed to speed over, grab them by their neck and slam them against the wall "Hey, hey it's me." Isaac panted out "Shit, Isaac why are you sneaking in through the window?" Skylar hissed "Can you let me go now?" He chocked out and Skylar let him go before walking back to her bed "I came to see you." Isaac replied.

"Come here." Skylar said as she got back under the covers, Isaac pulled off his boots and jeans before climbing in next to her and pulling her into his chest "So are you going to tell me what's wrong now?" Isaac asked and Skylar groaned "Family stuff. No matter how hard I try I will always be connected to the Mikaelson family." She replied, Isaac kissed her head and pulled her in tighter before they both drifted off to sleep.

The next day Isaac had left when Skylar woke up, she spent the day trying to relax by painting and practicing her spells when Scott texted her too meet him at the abandon mall, she got dressed and then used her magic to get over there.

When she got there everyone was fighting so she went after the wildest looking man who took turned around and snapped her neck.

She sat up and gasped before looking around, Isaac, Scott, Stiles and Lydia were all sitting in her living room looking at her "Well that didn't go as planned." She groaned, Isaac rushed over to her "Are you okay?" He asked and she nodded "yeah, I've died before, it happens." She groaned and Isaac smiled "you scared the hell out of me." He said and she smiled "I guess were even." Skylar laughed "Skylar we need your help." Stiles said and she nodded "shoot." She told him "Have you ever heard of a Darach?" Stiles asked but she shook her head no.

"Can you look through your spell books." Stiles asked "Grimoire." Skylar corrected "okay grimoire what ever, can you look?" Stiles asked and Skylar nodded.

The next day the Lacrosse team went on a trip and Skylar, Allison and Lydia all followed them in Lydias car. The team had to stay at a hotel called the Glen Capri and it made Skylar's skin crawl, Skylar wound up in Isaac and Boyd's room but she noticed they were both acting weird, Skylar walked out of the room to get some air and when she walked back in Isaac was staring at the TV.

"what are you watching?" Skylar asked as she claimed behind him and hugged him from behind, when she looked up she saw he was staring at static "Isaac? Isaac?" She asked but got no response. She slowly got off the bed and went to go find Lydia and Allison, she opened the door to step outside but when she stepped through the threshold she stepped into the middle of the compound.

She looked around and she heard Klaus's voice booming down the stairs, she slowly followed the voice and she saw Klaus sitting at the desk "it's because of you, you know." He said and looked up at her "what are you talking about?" She whispered "All the death and destruction that has happened since you were born, was your fault, your mother, our relationship, Hope, all of it, because of you." Klaus said as he stood up "No," Skylar shook her head, "your wrong."

"Am I? If you had helped me when I asked your mother would still be here, if you had been less of an embarrassment I would call you my daughter, why do you think I care about hope so much more than you? It's because you disgust me." Klaus snapped and Skylar shook her head "I'm sorry." She said as tears started to form "Look at you, crying, how pathetic." Elijah snapped as he walked into the room "Hope would be able to live in New Orleans if you had done a better job." Rebekah said and Skylar shook her head as she walked back, trying to get away from them, but they kept walking toward her.

"It's pathetic truly." Mikael spat "you couldn't protect the people you said you cared about." "I tried." Skylar cried, Klaus sped over and grabbed Skylar by the neck "you mean nothing to me, I fought to protect hope because she is my daughter and as far as I'm concerned I only have one daughter." Klaus said before snapping her neck.

Skylar sat up and gasped but when she looked around she was on a street in Mystic falls "Tyler?" She asked as he walked toward her "its your fault." Tyler said "What is?" She asked and Klaus ripped Tyler'a heart out causing her to scream "I will kill everyone you care about, everyone you love." Klaus told her, suddenly they were in her living room and Isaac was standing there staring at her.

"Why?" Isaac asked "No!" Skylar screamed but she couldn't move, Klaus sped up and started feeding on Issac before dropping him to the floor, in front of Skylar's feet, she looked down and saw the dead bodies of Derek, Scott, Isaac, Stiles, Allison and Lydia "Your disgusting." A new voice said and she looked up to see her mother looking at her "you couldn't save any of them, hell you couldn't save me or your sister, you can't save anyone." Grace said.

"I'm so sorry." Skylar sobbed "Skylar!" Stiles yelled as he shook her shoulders, she gasped and looked at him, they are back at the motel, not in her living room "Skylar hey it's okay." He said and she shook her head and tried to step away but he hugged her, she pushed him off and stepped back, when she accidentally touched the wall she burnt her hand on the light causing her to gasp "ow!" She hissed, she looked at Stiles, Allison and Lydia confused.

"What's happening?" She asked "you don't remember?" Allison asked and Skylar shook her head "your magic went crazy and you almost burned the place down." Allison said "the motel is making the wolves go crazy." Lydia told her "Isaac." Skylar whispered before running back to the room.