Chapter Three

Skylar, Lydia and Boyd ran into Boyd and Issacs too and found Boyd laying in the tub with a safe on him "wait a sec the heater, Skylar you and Ethan came out of it when you touched the heater." Stiles said "what?" Lydia asked but Skylar under stood and created a fire ball in her hand and then touched Boyd with it, Boyd threw the safe across the room and sat up, he roared before he gasped "go find Scott, I got him and Isaac." Skylar said but Stiles and Lydia didn't move "Now!" She yelled and the ran off.

Skylar walked out of the bathrooms and heard a really fast heartbeat, she followed it and found Isaac under the bed "Isaac?" She asked and he looked at her "this is going to sting." She told him, she created another fireball and touched him with it causing him to roar too. "Isaac, Isaac, it's okay." She promised, he climbed out from under the bed and sat on it.

Boyd walked out of the bathroom and sat on the other bed "thank you." Boyd said and Skylar nodded "what are friends for." She said and he nodded "I'll leave you two alone." Boyd said before he walked out of the room "I don't want to be here anymore." Isaac said "same." Skylar agreed.

Skylar, Scott, Isaac, Stiles, Allison, Lydia and Boyd all slept on the bus. The next morning Coach walked on the bus and saw all the kids then groaned "I don't want to know, I don't want to know." He said "alright the meet has been canceled, we're going home, everyone on the bus." Coach yelled and all of the kids got back on the bus.

Isaac moved so he was next to the window and Skylar laid her head on her shoulder "thank you for saving me." Isaac told her and she nodded "always." She smiled "so when we're you going to tell me that Derek kicked you out?" Skylar asked as she closed her eyes "you know about that?" Isaac asked and she nodded "Scott told me." She shrugged "it's just for a little while." Isaac told her and she nodded "you can stay at mine if you want." Skylar offered and Isaac looked down at her "are you sure?" He asked and she nodded "I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't." She reached over and took his hand in hers before drifting off to sleep.

~~

The next day Scott came over to Skylar's house "someone put wolfsbane in coaches whistle, every time he blew it..." The alpha said as soon as she opened the door"we inhaled it." Skylar cut him off and he nodded "amazing." She groaned, she walked into her kitchen and pulled out a blood bag, him following after her.

"it's so weird to me that you drink blood." Scott said as he sat at the kitchen island "I have to Scottie or I'll desiccate." She said as she poured the blood into a glass "it keeps me from killing people." She told him and he nodded "that's good I guess." Scott shrugged

"So you think the Darach is behind it?" Skylar asked and Scott nodded "it makes the most sense "but five wolves were affected, so who were they targeting?" Scott thought aloud "they usually have targets; healers, soldiers, virgins." Skylar said as she started to drink the blood "I think they were coming after warriors, I mean werewolves would count right?" Scott asked and Skylar nodded "after all of the shit we lived through yeah, we would count."

"I've got to take diner to my mom, call me if you need me or find something about the Darach." Scott said as he stood up, Skylar set the glass down and hugged Scott, he hugged her back before turning around and leaving.

Someone walked in the side door and Skylar looked over at him "hi beautiful." Isaac said "hey, what brings you by?" Skylar asked and Isaac held up a bag "I wanted to see you and I wanted tacos so I thought, why not combine them." "Ugh, that is exactly what I need." She smiled "and I convinced Malissa to give me this." He said and pulled a blood bag out of the take out bag "oh my god, you are amazing." She smiled, they sat on the couch and ate as they watched Netflix.

Eventually the food was forgotten as Skylar and Isaac we're making out. Isaac flipped them over so Skylar was on top she leaned down and kissed his neck, she leaned back up and Isaac pulled off his shirt before flipping them back over.

~~

The next morning Skylar and Isaac were laying in her bed, Isaac was propped up on his shoulder and Skylar was laying on her back "why are you looking at me like that?" Isaac asked "I love you." Skylar blurted out and they both froze "really?" He asked "mmhmm." She nodded "Skylar Carol Lockwood, I love you too." He said and leaned down, he kissed her and put his hands on the sides of her face.

"I love you, even with all of the craziness that is your life." Isaac said "I love you for sticking with me through the craziness." Skylar said, they went to kiss again but Isaac's phone rang, he reached over and groaned "Boyd needs me." "Go. We'll talk later." Skylar said, Isaac nodded and kissed her before getting dressed and leaving.

~~

Skylar got a bad feeling and sped over to Derek's house, when she got there Ethan and Aiden were holding Miss. Blake as Kali and Derek fought, Skylar sped over and threw each of them into the loft, the teacher fell to the ground "Go!" Skylar growled as the veins in her eyes darkened "Now!" She growled and the teacher ran away.

Isaac ran over to Skylar and pulled her out of the water which had just been electrified, the alphas made Derek stab Boyd and then walked out. Derek apologized to Boyd as he died, Stiles, Lydia and Cora ran in but froze when they saw what was happening, Cora ran in and cried over Boyd's body.

Isaac pulled Skylar closer to him, and chocked back a sob. Skylar held him close and watched as everyone stared at the body.

— AN —
I'm going to introduce a new character named Kaitlyn Parker (Kai's daughter) played by Abigail Breslin.

— AN —I'm going to introduce a new character named Kaitlyn Parker (Kai's daughter) played by Abigail Breslin

She'll be a minor character but she's going to cause a lot of drama.