Chapter Eighteen

"So what are you going to do?" Scott asked and Skylar shrugged, the heard the front door open and both straitened up "guys?" Stiles said as he walked to the stairs "it's me."

"In my room." Skylar said, a few second later Stiles stepped through the doorway "hey." He said as he sat on the bed "hey." Scott and Skylar both said "what's going on?" Skylar asked "I don't know, just figured you would both be together so." Stiles trailed off as looked at his friends "what are you guys talking about?" Stiles asked, Scott looked between the two unsure if he should speak up.

"the baby." Skylar sighed and Stiles nodded "I take it Isaac didn't react too well?" Stiles asked and Skylar nodded "he just walked out, told me he's going to France with Argent." Skylar shrugged and sniffled, Scott put his hand on her knee but she shook her head "sorry, being a vampire with pregnancy hormones is kind of a lot." "I bet." Stiles sighed "what are you going to do?"

"You know people keep asking me that and honestly, I have no clue in hell." Skylar said and the guys nodded "what ever you decide were here for you." Scott promised "I know you are, thanks, both of you." She smiled and they smiled back "so do you think you'll stay in beacon hills?" Scott asked and Skylar shook her head "I'm going to be with my aunt and sister for a little while, probably just until summer ends. I need the practice with kids and my aunt needs to go help my dad and uncles."

"Are you coming back to school?" Scott asked and Skylar gave him a small smile "Scottie I'm going to be six months pregnant when school starts, do you really think that I'm going to be able to deal with high school?" Skylar asked and Scott chuckled "probably not."

"Where are you going? New Orleans?" Stiles asked and Skylar bit her lip "its safer for everyone if I don't tell you, my dad is mad enough that hope stayed with me for a little while, I don't want to see what he'd do if he finds out I'm telling a soul where Hope is. But I'll still have my phone so if you need me, or just want to talk, call me."

"When are you leaving?" Scott asked "with in the next few days probably." Skylar sighed "probably just pack a bag and go." "Are you going to talk to Isaac? Like before you go." Stiles asked and Skylar sighed "I don't know Stiles, he walked out when I told him, that's a pretty clear message" the three sat on Skylar's bed, Skylar turned on Netflix and they just relaxed, something they haven't done since before peter died the first time.

When Skylar woke up the next morning both Scott and Stiles had gone home, she laid in her bed and thought for a while until she got dressed and went to the Argent's apartment. She knocked on the door and Isaac answered "I don't want to be like my parents." She said and Isaac looked at her confused "my dad left me and my mom when he found out she was pregnant, actually the exact same way you did, and I don't want our child to grow up having the same relationship I have with my father, with you. So I need to know Isaac, do you want to be a part of this child's life because if not then I don't want you to ever be a part of his life." Skylar rushed out.

"Skylar you can't just spring this on someone and tell them to make a decision right then and there." Isaac sighed as he leaned against the door "yeah actually I can." Skylar snapped "look it's been about 12 hours since I told you so make a decision Isaac, do you want to be a part of your son's life or not?" "I... yes but hell Sky I don't even know what we are, how do you think we're going to raise a kid?" He asked "Isaac are you ready to go?" Chris called as he walked down the stairs "oh Skylar, is everything okay?" The man asked as he looked at the two kids

"Your gong to France?" Skylar said and Isaac looked at the floor "well I guess that answers that." She said before turning and starting to walk down the hall "I'm not staying in Beacon hills, I'm going to Arkansas to be with my family, so if you ever come back we probably won't be here." She said before stepping onto the elevator "I'll see you around Lahey." The elevator doors closed and Skylar slumped against the wall.

~~

Skylar threw her last bag in the car before sitting in the front seat, she drove to the stilinksi house to say bye to Stiles and Noah before driving to the McCall house and seeing them before she drove away from Beacon Hills "well kiddo, looks like it's just me and you for a while." Skylar said as she ran a hand over where her baby sat.

She got to the airport and took the private jet Kol ordered her to Arkansas, once she got there she walked up to Kol who was waiting for her by a car "hey popet." Kol smiled when he saw his niece "hey, how are you?" Skylar asked as she hugged her uncle "I'm good, how are you?" Kol asked as he placed Skylar's bag in the back of the car "been better, been worse." Skylar shrugged as she sat in the passenger seat

"How's the baby?" Kol asked "he's doing okay. His mom, well I'm not so sure." Skylar sighed as she rested her head on the window "he'll come around you know." Kol said as they drove down the road "if you say so, why the hell is this world full of guys who just walk out on their kids? If your going to create something take some fucking accountability." Skylar snapped as she sat up strait "I really don't know kid." Kol sighed