Chapter Six

Skylar stood in front of her mirror looking at the blood that covered her chin and mouth "Kol was worried out you." Someone said from the doorway "I told you I don't want you around." She growled "you killed someone." Klaus said and Skylar nodded "I killed a few people, and it's not the first time." She said as she cleaned the blood.

"How did it feel?" Klaus asked "Amazing, and I never want to feel it again. I hate taking people's life from them." Skylar said as she turned to face him "but you will, it's part of being a vampire." Klaus said as he followed her into her room "I know, but I'm going to avoid it as much as possible. I wanna help people, not hurt them." She told him

"Now, get out, I don't want you here." She told him "I'm your father Skylar, you may not like it but that will never change." Klaus said

"biologically yes, you are my father and that will never change, but you abandoned me, abused me, broke me. As long as I live I will hate you for that, you broke me in a way only a father can, and I'm going to forever be trying to fix my self, trying to not hate myself because that's all a child can do when their own father abandons them. I will forever be trying to fix myself and I hope you will forever hate yourself for braking something that should have been dear to you. Someone that you should have loved but instead filled with an insatiable hate and pain that I will always be fighting. And I hope you have to feel that pain of that for the rest of your days." Skylar snapped and Klaus looked at the floor "Stay the hell away from me." She whispered and used her magic to break the spell that was making it possible for Klaus to appear in her house.

Skylar walked out of her house and into the woods, she let the pain take over and screamed at the top of her lungs, making car alarms go off and birds fly off the trees, she felt a pain take over her body and turned into her wolf form before running off into the woods.

Two days later Skylar was laying naked in the woods when someone set a jacket over her, she looked up and saw Isaac staring down at her "I found you as a wolf last night and stayed until you turned back." He explained "thanks, now leave." Skylar told him before standing up and putting on the coat "why are you avoiding me?" Isaac asked and Skylar glared at him "as if you don't know." She whispered "no Skylar I don't, would you mind telling me?" He asked and she rolled her eyes before showing him her memories of that night.

"Sky I..." "don't" she cut him off. "Don't speak to me again." She snapped before speeding back to her house, she showered and changed before heading to the school for a concert in honor of the kids that have died recently.

Skylar walked into the school and Scott ran up to her "their going to kill another teacher." He told her "okay, I'll yell if I see anything." She promised him, he nodded and hugged her, she tensed before hugging him back.

The music started and Skylar was walking down the hall trying to find something, she couldn't find anything so she walked back into the room where the concert was happening. A piercing scream rang through the school causing all of the werewolves to cover their ears "are you okay?" Someone asked and Skylar nodded, Isaac put his hand on Skylar's back and she stood up, "Lydia." Skylar whispered and ran off. She saw stiles trying to break down the door and Skylar raised her hand sending the door flying into the room, when they got inside sheriff stilinski was missing along with Mrs. Blake.

Skylar went to the hospital and found Stiles in an ambulance with Cora Hale "she's not breathing." The human panicked "okay." Skylar whispered and but her wrist before feeding Cora her blood, she sat up and gasped "Nice." Stiles said and Skylar nodded "I know." "Scott and Derek are inside, go help them." Stiles said and Skylar looked at him for a few seconds before nodding.

"Stiles, when we get out of this get me something of your dads and I'll find him." She promised and he nodded, a banging came from outside and Skylar and stiles both looked over "stay with Cora." She said, Scott carried peter out to the ambulance and put him in, Skylar went back with Scott to fight the twins, they attacked Scott and Skylar but Melissa used the defibrillator on them "sweethearts get up." She said and they all ran off.

They were walking down the hall when they heard a gun cock, Skylar  slowly walked forward ready to attack but when she turned the corner all she saw was Allison, Mr. Argent and Isaac.

They all put togther a plan to distract the twins long enough for Skylar to get Derek and Miss.Blake out of the elevator, once everyone got the twins distracted and Melissa got the power back on Skylar ran to the elevator, she saw Derek laying on the ground in a pool of blood "Derek." She gasped and ran up to him "I wouldn't be worried about him." Miss.Blake said, Skylar turned around and Miss.Blake stabbed her in the chest with a gold dagger.

Skylar gasped in pain as her body started to desiccate. She fell into Miss.Blakes arms and the woman carried the teens body out of the hospital.