Chapter Seven

Miss. Blake took Skylar to Esther's hide out before leaving to deal with the rest of the McCall pack. "I didn't want it to be this way Skylar, but you leave me with no choice. If only you hadn't gone to New Orleans to help klaus, you would still be alive." Esther said as she brushed some of Skylar's hair out of her face "but we can't change what's already happened can we?" Esther thought out loud.

She finished the markings on the ground she needed for the spell then she called Fin over "put her body in the middle of the circle." Esther instructed and he nodded, he carried his niece's body into the middle of the circle "what are you going to do?" Fin asked "what needs to be done." Esther replied, she started her spell and turned to fin "this will take a few hours, come, Skylar can stay here and enjoy her nap." Esther said and fin nodded, following her out of the room.

~~

"If we need real supernatural help why isn't Skylar here, isn't she like the strongest supernatural creature ever?" Lydia asked the group "where is Skylar?" Stiles asked "last time I saw her was at the hospital." Allison added "that was days ago. Has no one heard from her since?" Chris asked "did she go to New Orleans?" Melissa asked "to see her dad."

"She would have told Scott or Isaac." Stiles replied "she's missing, her grandmother took here, and I need your help to get her back." Kaitlyn said as she walked into the room "who are you?" Lydia asked "Kaitlyn Parker, Skylar's old best friend." Kaitlyn said and everyone looked at each other "the lunar eclipse is tomorrow and the Darach is going to do what ever she's planning then, so we don't have a lot of time to talk if you want her help to take the Darach down." Kaitlyn snapped "what do you need us to do?" Lydia asked "I know where she is, I just need help getting in there." Kaitlyn explained.

"Wait what are you?" Stiles asked "A heretic, part witch part vampire." Kaitlyn answered "wait where is she?" Isaac asked "in an abandoned building just outside of Beacon hills, Esther her grandmother, is a strong witch, almost as powerful as Skylar, but all of us put togther should be able to take her." Kaitlyn explained "so what are we waiting for let's go." Isaac said as he walked to the door, followed by Melissa, Chris, Allison, Lydia, Stiles and Kaitlyn.

~~

Esther pulled the dagger out of Skylar's chest and waited for her to wake up. Fin looked at his niece who was stuck in the middle of a circle on the ground, the spell rendering her powerless with pity.

After 10 minutes Skylar gasped and tried to move but she couldn't "what the hell?" Skylar growled "Artemisia." Esther said as she smelled the plant in her hand "it's like vervain first tribrids, hard to find but given the situation I thought it was needed."

"What are you doing?" Skylar snapped "I had the Darach dagger you and bring you to me, you see Skylar, I want you to take my offer but at the same time I need to kill you, every year that you live it weakens a sleeping spell I put on my dear sister and gives her power. I need to kill you but I don't want to kill my family, I truly do love them, so by putting you in a new body it takes your power and stops the wreaking of Dahlia's spell." Esther explained "go to hell! Both of you!" Skylar snapped, Esther clicked her tongue and walked into the circle Skylar was stuck in, she dragged the plant along the teens skin causing it to burn, Skylar started to scream from the pain.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Skylar cried "dear sweet Skylar, I'm saving you from yourself." Esther explained "saving you from the filth that is vampireism, and with your new body you will be free of Klaus, once and for all." "But I don't want to die." Skylar replied "You'll come back as a witch, you'll come back pure." Esther said and Skylar shook her head "no," she groaned"no please don't do this." She cried

"Skylar this is what your mother wanted, this is good." Fin said as he walked up "No! My mom loved me as a wolf, she was a wolf her self, she wanted me to be a hybrid." Skylar fought back "she hated you and herself for you turning, she wanted you to be a witch, powerful and strong, not an abomination. I will fulfill her wish." Esther said and Skylar shook her head "no!" She said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Maybe she needs more motivation." Fin said as he looked at her "Maybe we should get that wolf she loves, Isaac I think." "No." Skylar whispered "no, leave Isaac out of this, do what ever you want just leave him alone."

"He broke your heart and yet you still protect him, why?" Fin asked "Because I love him." She replied "Love is a vampires greatest weakness." Fin said but Skylar shook her head "it's what keeps us human, and our humanity is what makes us strong."

"I tried to break you, break your heart, I spelled Kaitlyn and Isaac to sleep together thinking it would finally break you but then I realized something, you can't break what's already broken." Esther said as she ran the plant up Skylar's arm causing her to scream

Kaitlyn siphoned some of Isaac strength and broke through the barrier spell making it possible for them to get into the abandoned building, when they got in the saw Esther burning Skylar with the plant as she screamed, Kaitlyn raised her hand and sent Esther and Fin flying back, Allison and Lydia ran towards Skylar but when they hit the circle they were stopped "it's spelled, none of you can save her, not until it's all over." Esther said as she stood up "you bitch." Kaitlyn snapped, she went to hit Esther again but Esther started to strangle the kids with her  magic "No! No, leave them alone!" Skylar yelled "it's me you want, let them go and take me for your spell." Skylar rasped out, her throat sore from screaming.

"Such a noble sacrifice for your friends." Esther chuckled "but sadly not good enough." While Esther was looking at Skylar Chris snuck in and when she looked up he shot her in the throat with an arrow "Mother!" Fin yelled and ran over to her, by the time he got to her she was already dead. She looked up at the group "You'll pay for that." He seethed "not right now." Isaac replied and slashed Fin's throat causing him to fall to the ground, the group turned to Skylar who was fading out of consciousness "Sky hold on." Kaitlyn said "the barrier can be broken with witch blood."

Isaac looked down at his claws which still Fin's blood on them, Kaitlyn grabbed his hand and ran it over the salt on the ground, the barrier started to fizz and dissolve. Isaac shot forward and picked Skylar up "let's go." He said and they all nodded, they met Melissa who was at the car "is she okay?" Melissa called out "she will be." Kaitlyn nodded, Melissa, Isaac, Kaitlyn and Skylar rode in one car while Stiles, Allison, Chris and Lydia rode in the other.

"Why isn't she waking up?" Isaac asked as he looked at the girl in his lap "she will eventually, I think she needs blood." Kaitlyn said as she looked at the two in the back seat "Isaac she needs blood."

He nodded and flicked his claws out, he cut his wrist and held it over her mouth "Come on Sky, wake up." Isaac whispered, he put his wrist against her mouth and she slowly started to drink.