onze

The ride to the Louvre museum did not take long, but for Lisa, who has been experiencing insomnia and fatigue from all the sleepless nights, it was downright agonizing.

When Jennie said breakfast, she didn't know they would be ordering in and eat everything in Lisa's room. Her room looked like trash but the company she had was worth it. Good thing there was a table to fit four people, and big enough to squeeze in two more.

And when Jennie held up an itinerary she had made overnight, she knew she had to shower, and her awaited 'sleeping in' day was a goner. Damn, she did not prepare her outfit... an actual nightmare.

Her head rested by the windows. She was not comfortable enough to let herself lean on Taehyung, who had his eyes closed. She took that one chance to examine him closely and carefully, and all her suspicions have been duly verified.

Taehyung was sculpted by God himself.

From his newly colored jet black hair to the sharpness of his chin, it was honestly breathtaking. Not to mention his nose that looked like it was virtually created and perfected, to his pink plump lips-

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Taehyung suddenly said in his hoarse voice which sent tingles down her spine. Her eyes widened for a moment before subtly averting it elsewhere.

Out of many things Taehyung was, Lisa did not include to her list his narcissistic tendencies because boy, he had the all the rights to do so.

"You look better in person," she muttered under her breath unknowingly. A chuckle left Taehyung's mouth that made Lisa turn to him.

"Why thank you, Lisa-ssi. Coming from a goddess incarnate, it's an honor." He playfully bowed. Lisa looked away once again, trying to conceal her heating cheeks.

"For goodness sake, Taehyung-ah. Let the damn girl breathe." Yoongi chimed from behind.

"I'm just being honest." He shrugged.

"Yah, Tae oppa," Lisa called, not looking at him. She got his full attention. "You're not so bad as a god incarnate yourself." and it was Taehyung's turn to be tomato red.

He was not expecting such a flattering remark, but watching all those diaries and documentaries about them late at night, he knew her true personality would come out sooner or later, and maybe she was already opening up to him; to think of him as a friend rather than another kpop star.

He has always adored Lisa. He has always wanted to get closer to her, to make her laugh, to dance with her. His attempts at flirting since last night was not actually well thought of. It just comes out of his mouth absentmindedly but it was the truth. It was not just a mere compliment, he was really trying to get a long with her. But because of his uncontrollable mouth, she became more reserved than ever.

She wanted Lisa, but moreso wanted to see her Limario side, even just for once.

Laughters echoed the rented vehicle until it halted to a stop.

They piled out of the van one by one and was greeted by a sight to behold, the fascinating and prestigious Louvre Museum.

"Oppa," Lisa called out, a smirk forming on her lips. "I think you would fit in museums," she started, standing on her tiptoes to reach his ears for a whisper. "because you are a masterpiece."

How Lisa managed to level with Taehyung's boldness, no one knows.

But this was what Taehyung hoped for.

city of love ➵ taelice [hiatus]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें